1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dragonlovesdolls

Feb 19, 2007

1. I bought a ball joint doll from Dragonlovesdolls off the marketplace and it came just as pictured. There was a flaw with a second head cap that that came with the doll, that Dragonlovesdolls hadn't known about and she offered a more then fair partial refund to allow for the second cap to be fixed. She even helped me figured out how to go about contacting the right people to get it fixed. She was 100% polite and nice threw the whole sale and was super fast at responding. I HIGHLY recommend her as a seller and would do business with her again :)

2. Dragonlovesdolls bought a Fairyland SoSo from me. There was great communication. I would gladly do another transaction with her, buying or selling.

3. Dragonlovesdolls bought a Limited Edition Lati Yellow Xmas Elf Coco from me. Communications were excellent and payment was super fast. Would definitely do business with her again.

4. I purchased a Fantasy Doll body from Emmie and she was wonderful to deal with. She shipped very, very fast and now my poor little head has a body :). Thank you!

5. I purchased doll from Emmie. One of the best purchase experience! She shipped doll by Express Mail and I got it in less than a day! Can't be happier! Thank you, Emmie!

6. I bought a Minifee Ruth head from Dragonlovesdolls. Communication was great, and the head arrived quickly and safely. Thankyou.

7. Just bought a MNF body and lati white from Dragonlovesdolls and couldn't be happier. Communication was wonderful, shipped fast and safe, an all around great transaction. Thank you!

8. Purchased an Uyoo elf from Emmie and she was super to deal with! She let me write a personal check in a day where not many people are so trusting. Excellent contact & I am soooo happy with my purchase. Two thumbs up, girl!!
      Birthday dollies, yeah!! :smallcake

9. Dragonlovesdolls purchased a Fairyland Realpuki Pupu from me and it was an awesome transaction all around! Communications were very timely and super friendly, and she was nice enough to let me know when the doll arrived safely. Payment was lightning fast. This is exactly the kind of enthusiastic and trustworthy buyer we all hope to encounter in the marketplace here on DoA.:)

10. I was super lucky to have just adopted a sweet little doll from Emmie! I highly recommend her - fantastic!!!!!!! :D Everything was exactly as she said and she went over and above when packing so the doll was not only safe while traveling but she also made it a joy to open the box. Everything was neat, well, organized and attractively arranged. Shipping was immediate and included tracking info! Everything was ... well, perfect!!!!!!!! Thanks so much, Emmie! Hope to adopt from you again!:fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

11. Dragonlovesdolls purchased my DC Ada from me. I have Nothing but wonderful things to say about this transaction! Payment was very prompt, communication perfect, and she is an extremely nice person to boot! I would love to business again with you. Highly recommend her :-)

12. [h=1]Dragonlovesdolls recently bought a Tiny doll from me. She was wonderful right from the start. She was very extremely [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]friendly, fast to respond to pms and just as fast to pay. I really appreciate my international transaction with [/FONT]Dragonlovesdolls[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] and would definitely work with her again :D[/FONT][/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

13. Emmie ( Dragonlovesdolls) bought a Realpuki Pupu from me. We had great communication between us. Emails were always answered quickly. She paid straight away, no fuss and let me know as soon as she arrived. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. I'd highly recommend her and would be very happy to trade with again anytime. Thanks so much.

14. Emmie was a pleasure to do business with. She bought a doll from me and let me know right away when her new little one got home! Thanks so much Emmie!!

15. Dragonlovesdolls bought Sd boots from me. She paid quickly and told me when she received them. A wonderful person to deal with.

16. Just completed a successful transaction with Emmie. She paid quickly and almost more importantly - let me know when the item arrived!

Thanks Emmie!

17. Emmie bought a tiny from me and she was a pleasure to communicate with and a very thoughtful buyer. Payment was super quick and she let me know as soon as her tiny arrived. Thank you Emmie!

18. I bought a CCC Bubu Odoroki from Dragonlovesdolls. She was super nice to communicate with, quick to ship and sent my doll very securely packed. Thank-you so much <3

19. Dragonlovesdolls responded to my WTB thread and helped me bring home one of my pipe dreams: a Daisydayes polar bear!
      I didnt think I would ever be so lucky to add this little guy to my collection, but Dragon was a dream come true. She was very pleasant to talk with and she really had her "selling act" together! She was very quick to give me shipping quotes, was able to get my bear in the mail the same day as payment (whoa!) and she even refunded the difference in the shipping costs. To top it off my bear was packed so well he couldve survived an earthquake, and he was exactly as described. I had an absolutely phenomenal transaction, I would be thrilled to have more transactions with Dragon. Thank you so much!

20. I adopted a super adorable FL PukiPuki Ante from Dragonlovesdolls. Perfect transaction! She was so friendly, super fast to ship and little Ante arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged (in her awesome safe cocoon of bubblewrap, foamwrap and tissue paper! :D) and even more precious in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3