1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dragonofl5

Jun 6, 2011

1. Joined Dragonofl5 in a group order for LUTS! Everything went EXCELLENT! Very organize~ will join again any time~

2. Joined dragonofl5's LUTS GO. She was very organized, very understanding and quick to ship the items once they arrived.

I would definitely join a GO run by her again! Thank you dragonofl5. :)

3. Dragonofl5 participated in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld group order and was a joy to work with. Payments were prompt and communication was just great from their end! A very pleasant transaction all in all, I would certainly be open to working with them again. (:

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

4. Dragonofl5 participated in my LUTS GO recently and she was a wonderful participant! She paid quickly, remained in communication, and was overall wonderful to deal with! I would definitely recommend her for other GO's and would love to work with her again in the future! :)

5. Dragonofl5 bought a Soom Obsidius head/default wig off of me. She was a pure pleasure to deal with, very friendly and prompt communication throughout. I'm glad he went to an amazing person. ;) I highly recommend her to anyone and will gladly work with her again.

6. Miss Dragonfl5 bought a Soom FC sard ns body with obsidius claw hands and claw feet off of me. We did a layaway plan that worked for the both of us and again amazing communication throughout. Glad the soom body could be reunited with his rightful head. I will gladly do business with her anytime. ROCK ON my friend and Cheers.:D

7. Dragonofl5 bought a FL WS Mnf B-Line body from me :) We worked out a great short layaway plan and she paid promptly like she said she would :) She even let me know when she got the package in! Excellent to work with :) Thank you so very much!

8. Dragonofl5 commissioned me to make a necklace. :) She was very thorough with her request, was really patient throughout the creating process, and was really sweet when it arrived a her place. :) I wouldn't hesitate to do transactions with her in the future, and I'd be happy to recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much!! :D

9. Sold a Little Monica Vamp Enrill to Dragonfl5 and everything was great. Communication, payment, and all transactions were easy and painless. Highly recommended!

10. Dragonflo5 bought me a Esthy Peroth :) She was a very good buyer and everything just went fine, thks dear!

11. Dragonflo5 bought a La Legende de Temps Vampire Vincent head from me. The transaction was perfect and she made her payments when she said she would~ Payment was prompt and our conversations were pleasant. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

12. I purchased a peg leg from Dragonofl5. Prompt and friendly messages and my item was shipped quickly and arrived securely packaged. I would hesitate to deal with here again. Thank you!

13. I bought a pair of human LG Soom hands from Dragonofl5, she was super nice, great communication and a complete pleasure to work with!

14. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

I had the pleasure to do face up's for dragonofl5's IOS Infernale and Esthy Peroth heads. She was very kind and patient with the hole process. She had excellent communication and paid promptly. Over all I would recommend her as a person you can work with easily with face ups. AAA+++

15. dragonofl5, gave one of Soom Greys a new home, she is a wonderful buyer, very informative of her capabilities and what she expects from the seller. Gracious and pleasant as well. I would sell and buy from her anytime!

16. I bought some Soom teeny gem parts from DragonofL5 and it was a great transaction. Very quick to reply, very quick to post, just great thank you!

17. Dragonofl5 bought my Soom Photon. We agreed on a 5-month layaway and I'm very pleased with how well she communicated with me throughout the transaction. She always sent the payments on time, or let me know in advance if there were going to be any delays. Overall, an excellent buyer who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again <3

18. I purchased a Soom Gluino head from Dragonofl5. Very good communication, and she shipped it super quickly after I finished payment.

19. dragonofl5 hosted a Leekeworld GO that went very smoothly. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the item was shipped INCREDIBLY fast. A perfect GO experience!

20. I participated in dragon's Leekeworld group order. Dragon laid out all the terms and information for the group order clearly. Dragon responded to messages very quickly and let the group know when there was delay in the order due to Leekeworld. I would definitely work with her again :)