1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dragonofl5

Jun 6, 2011

1. Best GO ever? Probably. I was part of a Leeke GO that dragonofl5 hosted. She was awesome, perfectly organized and lightening fast communication and shipping :D

2. I was part of a Leeke GO dragonofl5 hosted. Wonderful transaction! Great with communication and very well organized. Everything arrived in perfect condition, not a flaw anywhere. I would gladly do business with her again and would definitely recommend.

3. I was also part of the Leeke GO dragonofl5 hosted and I couldn't be happier with her communication and how quickly she handled things. My items were really well packaged and they were shipped literally the day after I paid for the shipping. I'd be more than happy to join another GO she hosts. :)

4. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by Dragonofl5. She was professional in her communication, shipped my items out quickly, and overall was extremely well organized. Thank you so much!

5. Participated in a LeekeWorld Group Order run by dragonofl5.

Excellent communication and was prompt with updates. Was very patient with me when I changed my order to add something else after submitting my payment and everything.

Items were well packaged and shipped on when dragonofl5 said it would.

I would absolutely join another group order run by dragonofl5 with no hesitation.

6. Participated in Leeke group order run by dragonofl5, communication was always very prompt, shipping was on-time and packaging was good. I ordered a few items and received exactly everything I had requested. No issues whatsoever and I would be more than happy to participate in another GO run by dragonofl5 again.

Very quick group order.

7. I also participated in dragonofl5's Leekeworld GO. Communication was always prompt, and she was very accommodating. Everything was packaged well and shipped in a timely manner. This was a very pleasant experience, especially for my first GO! I would definitely participate in another group order hosted by dragon :)

8. participated in the leekeworld go hosted by dragonofl5. Ditto all of the above comments. Good communication, prompt replies, items arrived with no problems. Thank you!

9. I participated in a Leekeworld group order organized by dragonofl5. She was extremely friendly and well organized and kept excellent communication throughout the entire process. One of the items I wanted was out of stock by the time she placed the order, so she contacted me so I could substitute a different item. Leekeworld ended up taking longer than usual to fill the order, and dragonofl5 regularly posted updates for us participants. Once she received the order, shipment was prompt and she packaged my items extremely well. I would gladly join another group order organized by her! Thanks again! :D

10. Participant in Dragonofl5's leekeworld go.
      Awesome communication, prompt updates, fantatasic to work with.
      I Made an error on my shipping payment adress and Dragonofl5 was quick to fix it and work with me to make sure everything was correct
      10/10!

11. I participated in a Leekeworld GO hosted by Dragon! They were always on top of things, kept us updated when Leekeworld was delaying the order considerably, updated me when my item was out of stock..just everything you could want from a GO coordinator. I'm so happy I participated and I would again!

12. I participated in her Leekeworld Go and everything went wonderful. She was friendly and kept us updated throughout the long wait, payments were very easy to make and everything was packaged great. I would work with Dragon anytime. :)

13. I participated in a LeekeWorld GO hosted by Dragonofl5 and it was super smooth, super easy! When someone's pick ended up being backordered, she promptly notified us. When it was time to ship everything out, she was very patient with me.
      Would love to work with again, thank you so so so so much!!

14. took part in Dragonofl5's split order for soom garion parts. good updates and super quick communication and shipping. thanks bunches for a great first split experience! <3

15. I participated in dragonofl5's Leekeworld GO. Communication was excellent and she kept us updated on the order. Items were shipped quickly once the order arrived. Thank you for hosting this GO!

16. I participated in dragonofl5's Leeke GO. They were wonderful to work with and kept us updated about the GO the whole time. Once the item arrived they shipped out the items fast. Thank you being such a wonderful host, I highly recommend them.

17. Participated in a Leeke GO hosted by them. Great experience, would not hesitate to work with again.

18. I participated in dragonofl5's Leeke GO. This is the second one I've participated in that they have run. Just as pleasant experience as the first. Everything came securely packaged and very quickly. Wonderful communication; kept us in the loop and answered questions in a timely manner. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

19. Participated in a Leekeworld GO and everything was perfect. Open communication, terms more than fair and all questions were answered promptly. Thanks so much! My Goral horns arrived quickly and carefully packed! Thanks so much!

20. Joined a Leeke GO ran by dragonofl5 and it was great! Once Leeke shipped, shipping to me was smooth & fast, thanks again!