1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DraloreShimare

Nov 20, 2006

1. DraloreShimare bought a wig from me.
      Great communication and fast payment. Overall pleasure to deal with.

Thank you. ^_^

2. I sold a doll to her and communication/payment was nice and quick and easy! Great person to deal with thank you!

3. DraloreShimare bought a MSD outfit set from me and was fast to pay, great with communication, and very nice to deal with! Thanks so much! :)

4. DraloreShimare purchased a few Astrokitty clothing from me. A great buyer who paid immediately upon invoice. ^^ I'm very lucky to have a buyer as easy to deal with as her! Thank you very much for your purchase. Highly recommended to all! Enjoy!!

5. Dralore bought a pair of MSD boots from me. She paid promptly and everything went great. I'd definitely sell to her again.

6. Shipped very fast, great seller!

7. I bought a pants and vest set from DraloreShimare and am very happy with what I received. :) She was kind in our communications and got back to me promptly. The items arrived quickly and fit my DZ boy very well. Would definitely buy from her again!

8. Both a charming and highly efficient seller, she was willing to negotiate on shipping charges and i very much appreciated her proffesionilsm

thank you ^_^

9. I sold DraloreShimare a trenchcoat, and payment was quick! Thanks!

10. I bought two Yo-Sd from DraloreShimare, and the whole transaction was great. The dresses are wonderful. Thank you so much!

11. Bought black velvet knickers for MSD. Lovely pants for my girl. Expertly made, beautiful. Great seller, excellent communication and a fantastic member of the community. Highly recommended. HUGZ always....

- ShadowHawke -

12. wonderfull work!!!! i've buy a set msd for my little boy... great transaction

13. DraloreShimare was very prompt in shipping out the paisley outfit I bought from her. She was very thorough. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you. :)

14. DraloreShimare was a participant in my eighth Dollmore group order and everything went wonderfully well! Communication gets an 'A+' as well as the way that invoices were responded to so quickly. A smooth and easy transaction without question.

:clover Thank you for participating in this group order! Your participation was much appreciated! :clover

15. :thumbup I bought 2 dress sets from DraloreShimare and it was a very nice transaction. The communication was excellent and she sent the items very quickly.
      I highly recommend her.

16. She bought a mnf Chiwoo from me on layaway. Great communication and fast payment. Paid her layaway off within a week. lol
      Would def recommend her, great buyer! :)

17. Little green dress is great! Thanks for a great purchase, leave me feedback as well if you can!

18. hello
      I bought some clothes from DraloreShimare ,
      perfect transaction
      fast shipping
      smotth communication

19. Bought some items from me, very prompt payment.
      Thanks so much I hope you enjoyed your items.
      Would definitely transact with again.
      ~Pandora~

20. DraloreShimare bought a MNF B-line body from me. Payment was very prompt. The whole transaction went very smoothly.