1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK FOR Dreadfulme!!

Jan 17, 2007

1. I purchased a wig from Dreadfulme, and it was even better in person than in the photo! Dreadfulme had great communication, and shipped the wig very promptly and securely. I definitely hope to deal with her again in the future! Thank you very much! :)

2. Dreadfulme is awesome... the most sincere seller on the forum.... she is highly recommended... i have had several wonderful transactions with her.

3. Purchased a Jrock Hoodie from her. Wonderful person to work with! Speedy delivery with awesome communication. ^_^ Thank you~~

4. I got a 'Grab Bag' from Dreadfulme.
      The clothes are great and I got an Ultra-Amazing wig to boot!

Thank you very, very much!

A+

5. I participated in a group order with Nina and she is great. I made every newb mistake on earth and she was patient, sweet, and understanding. I would cheerfully work with Nina again in any capacity. She is the best!!!

6. I participated in a group order that Nina ran, and everything was great. Quick updates, fast to ship out, and the wigs were gorgeous. <3 They were also very nicely packaged. Would definitely recommend GOs from her or buying from her.

7. I participated in a Leekeworld Group Order run by Dreadfulme and I couldn't be happier! Great communication, immediate shipping from her to me, very nicely packaged. I would buy from her again anytime!

8. Dreadfulme bought LTF items from our last update. Quick payment and a delight to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

9. i participated in a leeke february go with dreadfulme - everything about it was awesome, great communication, my wigs arrived safe and sound and well packaged :3 i'm really satisfied with the entire transaction :3 will definitely participate in her GOs again!

10. I also participated in a Leeke group order hosted by dreafulme. Everything was handled exceptionally well; communciation was great and I was updated on the status of the order at every step. When the package arrived to dreadfulme one grab bag short (Leeke's error, not hers), she immediately got in touch with Leeke to correct the situation and kept me informed the whole time. The wigs were packaged extremely well and shipped super-fast, too! :)

All around, a wonderful group order, and I would gladly participate in orders hosted by dreadfulme again in the future! :D

11. Joined dreadfulme's leeke GO~
      It was a little unorganized with shipping costs (failed to mention in the post there would be initially a no-exception cost of shipping/no shipping options until it was time for the goods to be shipped), but it was cleared up. My package was lost in the mail, but I was given a refund. communication was always quick.

12. Dreadfulme bought some detachable horns from me and transaction was great. Dreadfulme was super friendly and replied to all PMs almost instantly! Dreadfulme has been one of the best buyers I've had here on DOA. Thanks again!

13. Dreadfulme commissioned me for two faceups and everything went great ^^ She sent them quickly, paid as soon as they were done and let me know when they arrived. Very nice in PMs, thanks a lot, enjoy!

14. She bought a wig from me, and was an all round great customer! :aheartbea

15. Dreadfulme bought a pair of eyes from me. A friendly, most excellent person!

16. I was bought a doll (luna tamer) in layaway from Dreadfulme ,
      - shipping very fast
      - smooth communication
      - beautiful doll
      all is perfect , thank you !

17. I was in deadfulme's Gelan split! Perfect to deal with!

18. Another wonderful transaction with Dreadfulme. Communication was excellent. She is a perfect buyer. Thanks again! :aheartbea

19. I did a faceup for Dreadfulme and she was wonderful to work with!! She had very timely responses to my PMs and was very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again (and plan to!). :aheartbea

20. I participated in a Soom Galena split arranged by Dreadfulme, everything went smooth, the order was handled extremely well and communication was prompt and friendly.
      I won't hesitate to order from or with her again!:aheartbea