1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for drifts

Aug 14, 2009

1. drifts bought a pair of boots from me, and everything went absolutely perfectly. Thanks again! :)

2. Drifts bought a DIM MNM Ninomiya head from me, and was excellent to deal with. Her payment was prompt, she let me know what kind of shipping options she needed, all around great! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

<3

3. drifts sold me a beautiful pair of Dollmore Model jeans, and she was very helpful with information with info about the jeans and lovely to transact with. -Highly recommended !

4. I bought some MSD clothes and glass eyes from Drifts. It was shipped quickly and everything was in great condition.

5. I bought a pair of 70cm pants and shirt from drifts, and I couldn't be more happy with how well the transaction went. Communication was great (She was very helpful!), she was gun to chat with. The items were extremely well packed and shipped and arrived quickly! My future boy thanks you for not having to sit among my girls naked!

Thanks again! &#9829;

6. I bought an MSD wig from drifts and it was an excellent transaction! Great communication and fast shipping! The wig also looks great on my girl! Recommended seller, I'd be happy to work with her again. Thank you very much! :)

7. I bought eyes from Drifts. Communication was friendly and the transaction went smoothly.

8. I recently bought a head from drifts. Although it was around Thanksgiving, she still shipped it out in a timely fashion. The package arrived safely and securely wrapped. She responded quickly to my messages and was pleasant to work with. It was an excellent transaction, and I would deal with her again anytime!

9. Bought some boots from this seller price was wonderful and shipping was fast.

10. Bought Migidoll Ryu off drifts, honestly have to say the beat service I've ever had, that's including buying fron other websites, originally there wasa payment plan but during that time I suddenly went into some money trouble and drifts stood by and understood and evenafter the finish date she understood and let the sale conntinue which I'm very greatful for. The ryu arrived safetly and well packaged, would deffantly do bussiness with again and certainly would recommend!

11. Purchased a pair of boots from drifts. Very friendly seller. She was kind enough to refund shipping because of a hiccup. It's okay, we all have our moments. All around good transaction, thank you!

12. I purchased a pair of knit socks (SD size) from Drifts. Perfect transaction. Thanks so much.

13. I purchased an SD wig from Drifts. Communication was great, and the item was shipped promptly and arrived just as described. Great seller, thanks so much~!

14. This is positive feedback for drifts.
      I bought a red sd wig from her.
      Communication was great. She reply quickly and was very nice.
      She told me when she got the money and then told me when she shipped out the wig.
      In all it was a smooth transaction and I would buy from her again.

15. I bought a Zaoll-sized Raouken corset from drifts. She kept up good communication and shipped quickly! I'd be happy to do business again, thank you! :)

16. Drifts bought a Kanadoll Adrian head from me. They paid promptly and communicated when it was delivered. Definitely don't hesitate to do business with Drifts! <3

17. I just bought a Dollmore Zaoll body from @drifts. Absolutely excellent communication, super well packed, and super quick shipping! I would not hesitate to purchase from Drifts again! Thank you so much! ;):abow::thumbup

18. Bought a Dollmore Zaoll Luv head from @drifts. Great packing, keeps in touch, and shipped super fast. Will happily buy something from them again if I have a chance.

19. @drifts bought my Loongsoul female body and was so fast and kind! She waited patiently, although courier shipping time was about 2 month because coronavirus!!! Great buyer, thank you so much!

20. Drifts purchased a 68cm doll body from me and was great to deal with, thanks again!