1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. Purchased a Volks DWC01 head from Dybbuk--super speedy shipping, pleasant communication, and very secure packaging! Thank you!

2. Dybbuk bought a Soom Silky in fantasy version/light violet skin from us. Fast payment, very good communication and a very friendly person ^^
      Higly recommendet her ^^
      Thank you

3. I bought two Volks dolls from Dybbuk, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the dolls very well and sent the dolls so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

4. I bought Volks MSD Schulze from Dybbuk and the transaction was as smooth as silk. I highly recommend Dybbuk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. purchased a wig from Dybbuk, pleasant communication and fast shipment! Would gladly do business with her again! :)

6. I bought a Jungatoy MSD skull head from Dybbuk, and it was a quick'n'easy transaction -- my favorite kind! :thumbup Thanks so much, Natalie!

7. I bought Volks YoSD Special Hand Set parts from Dybbuk. She is very polite and friendly, packaged hands parts very well and sent the parsel so quickly, as promised. She is a very honest seller and refound some money for the shipment after sending. I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much! :)

8. POSITIVE

I purchased a gorgeous pair of LUTS Xia Dragon Legs from Dybbuk.:aheartbea
      Communication was always prompt & friendly and they were shipped very quickly.
      Thank you very much!:D

9. Bought a Soom Silky from her. She shipped quickly and was great to communicate with!

10. [h=2]I purchased a LUTS Mini Zuzu Delf Persi with wind-up-toy mod and it was a great transaction!! Friendly communication and fast shipping, and I am SO happy with the doll, thank you ! :D [/h]

11. Positive Feedback!:)

I bought multiple wigs from Dybbuk and Dybbuk was wonderful to buy from and had excellent communication and the wigs arrived very quickly!
      I would be happy to buy from Dybbuk again and recommend them highly!
      Thank you so much Dybbuk!:)

12. I bought a Monique wig from Dybbuk and the whole transaction was near perfect. :) Thanks again!

13. Purchased an MSD shirt from Dybbuk and the transaction could not have gone smoother. Everything was perfect. Thanks.

14. I bought a LE RSdoll Evan from Natalie. Great communication, she answered all my questions, took extra photos and wrapped him beautifully. The transaction was really smooth and I would def do business with her again. Thanks so much <3

15. I did a trade with Dybbuk and it was a great transaction! great communication and very fast delivery. Thank you very much!

16. I purchased a wig from dybbuk, and she shipped it very quickly. She communicated very well, and I would definitely buy from her again!

17. I purchased a Soom Super Gem body off dybbuk on layaway, and it was overall a pleasant transaction. She was responsive and considerate, and shipped out very quickly! I would be more than happy to transact with her again. :)

18. Sorry this is so late! I bought a wig from dybbuk a couple months ago! It went missing and dybbuk was very helpful and finally refunded me when it never showed up. Of course right after I got a notice that the PO had the wig! I picked it up and repaid dybbuk and everything is cool. Great wig! Thanks so much for the wig and your help finding it!

19. I bought a Volks DWC #2 head from dybbuk. She was pleasant and quickly responsive throughout the transaction. Thanks for the beautiful head!

20. I bought a Soom claw arm from Dybbuk. She was quick to reply, shipped it quickly and it arrived just as fast. It was packed very well too. Thank you so much! :)