1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. Sold an outfit to Dybbuk and I truly could not have asked for a better buyer:chibi Prompt payment, great communication, and patiently understanding:thumbup:thumbup For an amazing transaction:cheer
      ~Anthony

2. Sold Natalie yet another Luts outfit and like the first time she was a pleasure to deal with again. Would 110% sell to her again:)

:thumbup:thumbup for you my dove.
      ~Anthony

3. Bought a Soom Silky from her and was glad for it! She was great to deal with and shipped promptly. Showed me pictures when I asked for them and was just generally wonderful to deal with!

4. Thank you very much for this great sale!! :D

I advice Dybbuk! ^^

5. I traded a doll with Dybbuk. She was extremely friendly throughout, and responded promptly to any questions I had. The doll arrived when stated and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

6. Bought BBD/Gen X Doll Salem from Dybbuk. She's very friendly, replies quickly, and is wonderful to work with. :) Salem arrived well-packed and with a gorgeous face-up and tattoo that she was kind enough to do before shipping him. Would definitely recommend her as a seller! (^_^)

7. I bought a Volks head from Dybbuk. Fantastic and efficient seller. Would definitely buy from again!

8. I commissioned a faceup from Dybbuk. I could not be happier with my doll! Dybbuk did an amazing job and I would definitely commission her again! Thank you.

9. I commissioned Dybbuk for a face-up and a tattoo and it was an excellent transaction! She kept me updated all the way, was prompt to communicate and the results are oustanding! I'd gladly commission her again and can wholly recommend her <3

10. I had traded with Natalie for a SDGr Boy body. This was the first time I traded on DoA and it was a very good experience. Natalie was very friendly and nice to work with. She replied promptly and kept me updated. I'm really happy to trade with her. Thank you very much! =)

11. I commissioned Dybbuk for a face up and tattoo on my Soom Dia Elf. She did an amazing job and he looks beautiful. She is great with communication and kept me updated with progress and pictures. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you :)

12. Dybbuk bought a SOOM Heliot Dream Ripper on layaway from me. It was an absolutely perfect transaction! Dybbuk was always very communicative, and nice to talk with. Payments were made promptly, and it was great. One of the smoothest layaway transactions I have ever done. Thank you so much for a wonderful layaway, I hope you enjoy your new boy! :D

13. Dybbuk did another commission for me. Souldoll Rye as my version of Snow White and I am thrilled with the final results!. Excellent communication and super friendly. Would highly recommend her to anyone.
      [​IMG]
      Souldoll Rye faceup by dybbuk (5)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

#213 Mu Shu, Oct 17, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    14. Dybbuk did a wonderful face up for my Souldoll Chiron. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Dybbuk to others. Thank you :)

15. Absolute POSITIVE feedback for Dybbuk/Natalie!! I sent my two precious Dearmine Gorgis to Natalie and she has done phenomenal work on them and they are absolutely PERFECT!!! I highly recommend Natalie! Communication was awesome, she packaged my precious pups very well for their trip home, & overall just an amazing transaction! Thank you so much!!

[​IMG]

16. Dybbuk was a pleasure to work with, communication is alway friendly and fast, prompt payment, she is very understanding and overall a flawless transaction. Would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

17. Dybbuk purchased a Senior Delf body from me. Payment was prompt and she was always very friendly. A pleasant and flawless transaction overall and a recommended buyer!

18. Dybbuk has completed another commission for me. This time for a Charles Creature Cabinet Princess Kaba hippo and I gave her free reign for her face up and she did an absolutely stellar job! Great communication skills, excellent work and just fabulous to do business with. Thank you again :chocoberry

19. Dybbuk recently did a beautiful goth face-up on my Cygne vampire. She was very quick, very communicative and super nice. The doll was returned very well packaged. I am so happy with her work and am already to send her more dolls to paint.

20. I bought a Delf Breakaway from Dybbuk. She was great to deal with all around. Good, quick communication, fast shipping, the doll was well wrapped and as described. Would purchase from again.
      Thank you! :)