1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. I commissioned Dybbuk to paint my DearMine Gorgi & I am so happy! Great communication, excellent work & FAST! Thank you for commemorating my sweet baby.

2. dybbuk did a face up on my dollmore u-jee for the second time ^__^ he came out exactly as i wanted. i would work with dybbuk again. great communication, shipped him priority and perfectly packed.

3. Wonderful job by Dybbuk on my DIM Bellosse. Super easy to work with, great job, and pics just didn't do her one ounce of justice. Thank you so much!!

4. Dybbuk bought my model delf dion. Great transaction, very easy. Thanks again!

5. I bought Volks body from dybbuk. Everything went well. Thank you. :D

6. I purchased a Pipos YoSD from Dybbuk, and he arrived in perfect condition, with some super cute little bonus items. He was packed very well for the long journey. I would highly recommend Dybbuk to other buyers.

Chris

7. Dybbuk commissioned an outfit from me, although they didn't know exactly what they wanted they gave me some very helpful guidelines so i had an easy time creating the outfit :)
      communication was clear, they were understanding when we had a bit of trouble with the post and the payment was quick, wouldn't hesitate to do business again

8. Great transaction, a+ seller. Received the wig in great condition.

9. I bought a wig from Dybbuk and it's perfect for my new doll! Dybbuk is very friendly and answered my questions patiently, and the wig arrived safely and well packaged (I'm UK based), a very pleasant transaction overall. I'd definitely recommend Dybbuk to anyone thinking of dealing with her :) thanks again! Xx

10. I bought a Crobidoll wig from Dybbuk. It came just as described in perfect condition, packaged safely and shipped within a day of payment. I'm very happy with our transaction and would do business again anytime!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK! Dybbuk recently purchased a Bimong Narin N609 head from me and the transaction went perfectly! They were super friendly, they paid on time, and they let me know when the head arrived. I would happily do business with them again. Thank you!

12. Positive feedback! Dybbuk purchased a Doll Leaves Lan head from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, fast payment, super nice. Thank you so much!

13. SUPER POSITIVE! :3nodding:
      I bought Dybbuk's Luts Claus and am very pleased with the excellent condition in which he has been maintained, and with the beautiful faceup by Dybbuk as well. He was very carefully wrapped and padded inside his Luts box, which was further protected by an outer shipping carton. He arrived very, very fast and without any damages.
      Thank you, Dybbuk !

14. I purchased a gem of doll night wolf alphonse head in ws from Dybbuk.
      he was packaged safely and shipped fast.
      the whole transaction was perfect A+++++

15. I bought a body from Dybbuk unstrung. It was super well packed and all pieces were labelled. Communication was great and I'd happily buy from them again.

16. I recently purchased a Volks Souseiseki from Dybbuk on layaway, it was an excellent transaction! She always replied to messages very quickly, sent many pictures of the doll's condition and gave a thorough description as well. The doll was shipped out the same day I paid her off and arrived very well packaged, in a condition exactly as described. I would highly recommend her as a seller, thank you so much!

17. I did a multi item trade with Dybbuk. It all went perfectly. She was super friendly and shipped on the date we set. Everything was well packed. Would totally do business with her again. Thank you so much!

18. I bought a group of wigs from her and the transaction was excellent! Communication was quick and friendly. The wigs were mailed out quickly and packed very well! Thank you so much, now my boys have hair, lol!

19. :daisy:aheartbea:cake: Positive feedback :cake: :daisy:aheartbea

I purchased a beautiful wig from Dybbuk and everything went perfectly and Dybbuk was a wonderful seller and packaged the wig up very carefully and it was exactly as described and so perfect for my doll:D.
      I would buy from Dybbuk again and highly recommend them :thumbup!

Thank you so much Dybbuk :hug:.

20. dybbuck purhcased a Volks SDM F22 from me and the whole transaction was a dream! I can't recommend dybbuck highly enough as a buyer!