1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. ...man I wish you could edit feedback posts :doh that 's Three THUMBS up for Dybbuk.

2. She did a face up on my Migidoll Ryu. and he looks AMAZING. She's a sweetheart to work with too. I definitely recommend her. :)

3. Dybbuk was in my LUTS GO, and everything went great! fast payment, and she let me know when she received the package! She is an awsome person to work with:aheartbea
      thank you for joining the GO:chocoberry

4. Dybbuk did a really awesome face up for my boy~ =D She is nice and friendly and easy to communicate! would definitely recommend her!! ^o^b

5. Dybbuk is an AMAZING person to work with. She's done two of my dolls face ups and they are so Beautiful! She's quick to work and quick to respond to Messages! Thanks so much!

~Casey

6. ~Positive~
      Dybbuk once again did a faceup for one of my boys, this time my Limwha Mano. ^__^ She's super awesome to work with and does fast, high-quality work! I would trust any of my babies to her anytime. ^__^ Thank you again Dybbuk!

7. I recently had the pleasure of commissioning Dybbuk to do a faceup on my DIM MNM Zack Fair head and was extremely pleased with the outcome. I am super impressed with her talent as well as her business-like manner in how she dealt with the transaction. She kept me informed to my doll's arrival, completion and departure and sent beautiful completion pictures of her work for my approval. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with in every aspect. I highly recommend her for any transaction but mostly for her talent...SHE IS DA BEST! :fangirl:

Dybbuk earns a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar rating for fast and friendly transactions!

8. I bought a hooded coat from Dybbuk. Everything went really well. Got it within a couple of days.

9. I commissioned a face-up from Dybbuk, and it was awesome! So many tiny details! She finished her work very quickly, and kept constant contact throughout the entire rather odd transaction. Thanks!

10. I bought three wigs from Dybbuk. They arrived quickly and in great condition. ^^ Highly recommended.

11. Dybbuk bought my Bix claw arm. Good communication and paid off the layaway super fast. Wouldn't hesitate to sell to again :) Thanks Natalie!

12. Ok, I am sooo late in writing this, I'm so sorry!

I comissioned Dybbuk to do a faceup on my nanuri 07 head, and seriously? It has to be one of the best dolly decisions I've made.

Not only is her work above and beyond anything I expected (and I was already a huge fan of her work, and knew I'd be getting something great)...but when you commision Dybbuk, you commission HER. You never have to worry about communication when dealing with her, because 9 times out of 10, she writes back to you within just a few hours of you messaging her.

And I have to say, that her personality and friendliness puts a person at such ease, that not once while my boy was away did I worry about his safety or well being- and being a nervous dolly mommy, that's saying something.

I can not recommend her highly enough. I'm already happily waiting to send her more of my heads for the excellent Dybbuk service. <33333

13. Commissioned dybbuk to do my DOC Elf Vamp Kirill. We had to wait for her new brush to come in. But other then that, she was quick and amazing as usual <3 Great communication. And my boy looks fantastic. just the way I wanted him too! Thanks again. I'm sure i'll commission her again in the near future. :)

14. I recently sent my DIM Minimee Cloud Strife to Dybbuk for a faceup commission. I am always "EXTREMELY" happy with the end result - beautiful faceups, reasonably priced and completed in a timely manner. She is not only fair to all her clients but also very generous with her time and talent. Communication and follow-through are only a few of her wonderful qualities. I will be sending "ALL" my kids to her for a "DAY AT THE SPA"...;)

15. I commissioned a face up to Dybbuk and I'm very happy that I did: Great communication, mad awesome face up skills, and quick shipping.

Thanks again, Natalie!

16. dybbuk did a awesome face up for my msdoll #03~ definitely will recommend her!! <33
      thanks so much again for the awesome face up~

17. I Just Recieved A Beautiful Black And Red Hakama Set From Dybbuk..its So Pretty..shipping Was Super Fast And Communication Was Excelent..if She Ever Has Something I Can Use I Would Certainly Buy From Her Again..thanks Dybbuk

18. I recently commissioned Dybbuk for 2 faceup jobs on my DIM Minimees and as always I am 110% satisfied with her level of artistic capability. My DIM Minimee Miyavi (SD) turned out beautiful. I purchased him second hand from Cross-Pistols who modified his eyes. I know Dybbuk was worried about trying to cover up the epoxy as best as possible and she did say there would be flaws around the eyes where it was modified...but, to tell you the truth, she did such a wonderful job of covering it up I think you'd have to have super sonic vision to see any flaws. Needless to say I was "EXTREMELY" happy with the outcome. :)
      I also had her do a faceup on my DIM Elf Event Head (SD) and let her decide what she wanted to do - I just gave her a color scheme to work with. I love everything about the faceup and even got his elven ears blushed a very pretty purpley-lavender color! I was thinking about selling him since I just got him as an extra...but, FORGET IT NOW! I'M KEEPING HIM! She did an awesome job!
      I highly recommend her as a person and as a talent and her turn around time is superb. You should at least have one of your dollies get a faceup by Dybbuk! She is "DEFINITELY" one of the best customizers here at the "DEN" and that's coming from the :aheartbea!

19. Dybbuk bought a wig from me and everything went perfectly. Super fast payment and great communication! Thanks so much! :)

20. I sent one of my boys off to Dybbuk for a pretty new face-up! It turned out absolutely gorgeous! She is an amazing artist, and I would definitely use her face-up service again. Communication was great, and she was quick in sending him home back to me. I highly recommend her~ <3