1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. I just purchased a wig from Dybbuk and the wig arrived quick and safe. Communication was great and the transaction was smooth. I would definitely do business with again. And thanks for the extra pair of eyes!

2. After a delay due to the July 4th holiday and a internet loss, things went well! Communication once Dybbuk's internet came back online was superb, and I received my green wig and free gray acrylic eyes only a few days after they were mailed.

I'd use you again, next time, I'll make sure its not on a holiday weekend!:lol:

Ryu

3. I had a faceup done by the amazing Dybbuk and my expectations have absolutely been exceeded! Dybbuk does beautiful work and is an absolute pleasure to deal with. :3 I will definitely be looking forward to commissioning her again and highly recommend her! Thanks so much!! <3 <3

4. Two commissions by Dybbuk and I could not have asked for a better artist! I'm ecstatic about their new looks and the quality! Always friendly and her work is gorgeous. Definitely would do business with her again and a high recommendation. Thank you, Dybbuk!

5. I commissioned Dybbuk to paint my F26 and she did the MOST immaculate and gorgeous job! :D Communication was prompt and always very friendly, and my guy's head arrived packaged very well and in god time. I'm SO pleased with how everything worked out and can't recommend her work highly enough!
      Thank so much. :aheartbea
      -V

6. Dybbuk purchased a pair of eye from me, She's very kind!!easy to communicate and promptly pay~~~~~~ everthing goes well!
      Thank you~~~~~~:)

7. I sold a SDF Howl head to Dybbuk, and everything was perfect. She sent payment fast, kept up great communication and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Hope you enjoy the head!

8. Another beautiful face up by Dybbuk. :) She painted my minimee Soubi to look just like the character. :)

9. Dybbuk purchased some boots from me and things went very well. Thank you! <3

10. Bought a pair of eyes from Dybbuk. She was great to deal with. The package came at super speed and was packaged very well.

11. Dybbuk bought a Foofie pack from me.
      Dybbuk paid fast, had great communication and was a pleasure to do business with!

Thank you <3

12. I just sold a wig to Dybbuk. The payment was very fast and she was so pleasant to deal with. I would sell to her again with no problem.

13. I bought a doll from Dybbuk. Communication was great and she shipped him out as quickly as she could! No complaints here, I'd be happy to buy from her again! ^__^

14. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY: "I'M NOT WORTHY"! :abow: Dybbuk has just given my DIM MNM Takeshi Kaneshiro a beautiful faceup! THIS GIRL'S GOT SKILLS! Another perfect transaction!

Yes, her faceups are all that and a slice of cake...:bcake

15. Just got my DM Dry back from Dybbuk and I'm fangirling my own boy :D Serious squeeing going on here and I gave her lots and lots of :bcake Do youself a favor and commission this girl :sweat

16. I commissioned Dybbuk to paint my Heliot's head, hands, and hooves. She was kind enough to put me on her list before I even received my shipping notice. Communication was quick and friendly and she kept me updated throughout the process. She also shipped his parts back very quickly, all packed securely. She did an absolutely beautiful job on him and I would definitely love to work with her again!

Thank you so very much!!! ^__^

17. Dybbuk painted my Ryu and did a wonderful job! She was friendly and kept me updated the entire time. She was a joy to work with and really brought my boy to life! I highly reccomend her! She made my first faceup commission an amazing one. <3

18. I bought a doll from Dybbuk. She is simply put, amazing. I also had her do a new face up on said doll and he is perfect. Great communication, fast shipping, would gladly buy from her again. <3

19. I just got my Yujin back from being painted by Dybbuk. She was really nice throughout the whole commission progress, and she replied to my questions FAST. Ad of couse his face-up is amazing!

20. I sent my BBB Sprite off to get painted by Dybbuk. Best decision ever! My little girls face is absolutely perfect as was Dybbuk's communication. :)