1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. Dybbuk painted my Littlefee Elf Shiwoo and Modded Sleeping Shiwoo faceplates for me, and I truly couldn't be happier! She is amazingly friendly, quick to answer PMs, super fast with shipping, and extremely patient. Not to mention that her work is absolutely stunning! :o I highly recommend her to anyone looking to get a faceups for their resin kids. Thanks again, Dybbuk! :aheartbea

2. Dybbuk painted Kailen (El) and Dominic (Wing) and I must say, she did the MOST AMAZING JOB EVER! She brought out their personalities perfectly (even w/ my crappy descriptions)!

She is quick with her work, but she is also very detailed and definitely did not go slack with ANY part of the face-ups.

She is very friendly and also very easy to work with! She was so extremely patient while I had a little money shortage and that meant A LOT to me, because people like that are far and few between.

Thank you SO much, Dybbuk!

3. Yet another fantastic transaction with Dybbuk. Definately a A+++ Buyer! XD

4. Dybbuk painted my MD Glati's hooves, horns and wings for me and once again everything was absolutely perfect. I really can't say enough good things about her - her workmanship is out of the world, and she's really excellent at interpreting instructions to achieve the look you wanted. And to top everything off, she is a seriously sweet person. I would commission her again without any hesitation at all.
      Thanks so much for looking after Knox so well!
      -V

5. Dybbuk participated in a Luts Group Order that I organized. Everything went super smoothly! Thanks for making this very fast order great. :aheartbea

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Dybbuk, she was quick to respond to PMs and shipped quickly! I would definitely do business with her again! :D

7. I bought two pairs of eyes from Dybbuk. She responded quickly, was very sweet and very professional as well. I received it quickly and both pairs were like new. An awesome person to do business with. Recommended to all :)

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Dybbuk. She was very prompt and a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you!!

9. Dybbuk bought doll outfits from me. Great communication with prompt payment, thanks!

10. Dybbuk purchased a resin bunny tail from me. She asked good questions prior to the sale and paid quickly. Once the tail arrived safe and sound at her friend's house, she let me know with a PM and left me positive feedback in my thread. Happy to do business with her again!

11. I've just received my boy's head from Dybbuk's face-up service~

There are hardly any words to describe XD She's a very undestanding, reliable and kind person to deal with.

Communication is great and her work is just too beautiful! ^_^~

Thank you soooo much C: ♥

12. Dybbuk bought one of my handmade necklaces (Verdose Flores).
      She is a very responsible, patient, understanding buyer! :aheartbea
      Also, she has friendly prompt communications, and she sent fast payment too! :)
      Honestly, I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future!

13. I received my Zack (open-eye) version back from dybbuk just a short while ago and was "EXTREMELY" pleased with the outcome. She "DEFINITELY" has a style all her own and I for one love it. She is super easy to work with and gets back to you in a very timely manner. I have now had several faceups done by her and "EXCLUSIVELY" only go to her for all my kids. I am always super excited to see the outcome of her work and look forward to her progress as an artist...;)

Thanks dybbuk for all your hard work, talent and time...I truly appreciate it! :)

14. Sent my Migi Ryu to be painted by dybbuk, apart from he was suppose to be finished before christmas (delayed within reason) i have nothing bad to say about dybbuk!
      She was awesome when I wanted a few changes to the faceup and was extremely helpful. I love the outcome and would definatly get a faceup done by dybbuk again.
      She was delightful to deal with. Also gave my doll head a free cleaning for the delay :)
      Thankies for a great faceup!

15. Just got my Miyu back from Dybbuk! I waited a bit longer than her usual turnaround time due to her busy life schedule and she was absolutely wonderful about keeping me updated with any reasons for delay. The wait was entirely worth it as my girl's face looks amazingly done! This is my second faceup from Dybbuk and definitely not my last. :3 Her work is fantastic quality, she is very gracious and does everything she can to keep her clients happy. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone.♥

16. I sell to Dybbuk a Napidoll Aesh that she was looking to buy. She always was a really nice and sweet person and she has no problems with the date that I fixed for the shipping ^^. She paid really quickly and I would love to make more transactions with her in the future!

17. Dybbuk participated in my Luts Limited CIAN and Dion Split.

She was so nice and friendly. She sent payment so fast. Her communication was great.

She replied all of PMs and let me know when package arrived to her house.

It was so nice to due business with her. I will absolutely work with her again.

Thank you so much.

yukichi:D

18. Dybbuk was kind enough to send me a LE Jinwoo C.O.A.! im so happy since my boy didnt come with any paperwork that i now have this, thank you so much!

19. Dybukk painted my Souldoll Amy and I just got her back home. And her face-up is absolutely gorgeous! Dybukk was wonderful as always to work with. I can't thank her enough for her beautiful work~

20. Dybbuk bought one of my handmade necklaces (Shiva Rozen) again!
      She is a very responsible, patient, understanding buyer! ^____^
      Not only has she friendly communications, but she also sent super-fast payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future!