1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dybbuk

Oct 21, 2007

1. Very lovely to deal with, wig was sent super fast and communication was excellent! The wig was packed with extreme care and was sent how I requested! Thanks so much!

2. Bough a gorgeous Wintery from Dybbuk !! Couldnt be happier!! She was lovely and pleasure to deal with and the whole transaction went smoothly!

Thank you so much!

3. I participated in Dybbuk's Iplehouse group order, and let me tell you, Dybbuk runs a good one! Everything was handled quickly and professionally, and there were no odd hidden charges or anything. I was very impressed. :)

4. Excellent Iplehouse GO - fast and efficient. Thanks so much. Cheryl

5. Wonderful job, very fast and smooth. Thanks.

6. Participated in her Iplehouse GO - she was super communicative and just awesome. :) I would absolutely deal with her again.

7. Joined an Iplehpuse Go ran by Dybbuk. Received my item very quick and well packed.

Very happy.

Thanks.

8. Dybbuk did the face-up for my Dion boy and she's totally awesome~! I really LOVE the beautiful face-up she did~! <33333333
      Definitely a highly-recommended face-up artist, and she's such a nice person to deal with, fast pms and very friendly communication, the whole transaction went smoothly and happily. :)
      I totally love her face-up and thank her for the wonderful work~! Wish to deal with her again in the future! :)

9. Purchased a wig from her. Everything went smoothly and the item arrived Extremely well packaged and exactly as described. Would gladely buy from again.

10. Dybbuk did face-up for my twins Cian open eyes and Cian dreaming eyes.

Her work was so amazing. She did face-up neat and so detail.

My twins look so great because of her. I totally recommend her to face-up your

doll. Her communication was really good, fast responded every pm.

She also always update news for me. Shipping was reasonable and well packed.

I had really wonderful experience to deal with her.

I would definitely send my boy back to again in the future if they need a new face up.

I also purchase a red fur wig from her too. It looked just like the description.

Thank you so much Dybbuk. I really appreciate your work.

yukichi

11. Bought and received a Luts Annette head with the most beautiful faceup I have ever seen!! Everything went so smoothly. Dybbuk shipped the next day after I sent the payment and the head arrived in 2 days. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :D

12. I commissioned Dybbuk to paint my Soom Alk + trade for a outfit. She was wonderful! She kept me updated with what was going on and if there was any delays she let me know. She got pictures every step of the way with his birdie parts and did a amazing job on his face-up. Her communication was great and the one time I did pester her she let me know what was going on. I can't put into words how happy I am with this transaction. I can't wait to work with her again. 8D Thank you!

13. Dybbuk painted my Lusis and did the most incredible job. Her work is amazing, she is wonderful to deal with, great correspondence, and always lets you know what's happening. I would not hesitate to send Dybbuk more work and recommend her very highly. Much gratitude to Dybbuk for giving my "Angel" her perfect face - I just love it!

14. I did a trade of services with Dybbuk- I did a custom paint on her mini zuzu pepsi and she did a face up on my dear Charlie. As always Dybbuk's work is amazing and above expectation. But of course, a recommended artist to commission.

15. Dybbuk bought a YoSD carriage quilt from me and the transaction was so pleasant with quick payment and excellent communication. Would love to do business with Dybbuk again! Thanks very much! :)

16. Dybbuk painted a head for me and did a fantastic job! Along with being an excellent faceup artist and a very kind person, she responded quickly to all of my PMs and packed my head well. ^^

She was a pleasure to do business with, and I will certainly be commissioning her again. :D

17. Dybbuk did the face-up for my Vampire EL. She paint my girl so artistic with all great details being just perfect.:D She has amazing talent!
      And she is very sweet to talk with, always understanding my wishes with great kindness and answers PMs fast.

She packed my girl very well, even better than I did. Every material that I used to wrap the doll was carefully put back, and she put a face cover for the doll, which is so considerate and nice.:aheartbea

When I read Feedback for Dybbuk here I found everyone commissioned her saying Dybbuk did most incredibly beautiful face-up for them. It's true! :D

18. Another incredible faceup by Dybbuk - she did my Yo Lin and I never imagined a Yo could look this fabulous. Happy to say I've met Dybbuk and she is as sweet as she is talented. A true gem in the dollie world and we are all so lucky to have her. I highly recommend Dybbuk - thanks Natalie!!!!!

19. I had the pleasure of having Dybbuk paint one of my doll heads and WOW! After roughly six years in the hobby and commissioning numerous artists, this is the best quality work I've seen in person -- not to mention, the nicest experience. Dybbuk kept me up-to-date along the way and was super pleasant to deal with. This feedback comes with enthusiastic recommendations, and I would definitely work with Dybbuk again. Marveling at the intricate, delicate details of his face, I treasure my doll even more after his Nocturnal Doll makeover. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

20. Dybbuk did a faceup for my Heliot and i absolutely LOVE the job she did on him!! he is perfect and exactly what i imagined him to look like!! the long wait on the waitlist was totally worth the wait and i can't wait to have her do another doll for me :D!!!

she packaged him up really good and he arrived safely and she shipped him really fast! she's just plain awesome to work with and i can't wait to work with her again!! <3 :D!! thank you so much Dybbuk!!!