1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eacretp

Oct 10, 2006

1. Eacrept purchased a Dollstown body from me. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you! Patti! paid immediately and let me know when she received the doll. I would recommend her as a great buyer and pleasant person to deal with!

2. I bought Yu morisawa's outfit from Eacretp and all was fantastic! She was so kind and shipped the outfit so fast (And it arrived so well wrapped). Thank you so much! 100% Recommended!

3. I just received a Lillycat Lyse in the mail from Eacretp. Such a Beautiful doll ! Thank You for the Very fast mailing ! And Thanks for this beautiful doll ! Super fast & Friendly sale !

4. Bought a Dollheart outfit from Eacretp. Communication was great, and the outfit was shipped out super quickly - thank you!

5. Eacretp bought a DIM head from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. Her communication is excellent, and friendly and she sent the payment quickly.
      I would love to do business with her again and I highly recommend her.
      thank you!

6. I sold a Zaoll top to Eacrept. Communication was quick and polite, plus she was prompt with payment. We had a nice transaction and would do business with again in the future. Thank you!

7. Eacretp bought a Mydolling Heeah from me.

prefect transaction. friendly, reliable, fast payment and excellent communication.

thank you so much.
      highly recommended
      ^____^

8. Eacretp commissioned my for faceup work, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to work with Eacretp again anytime! :)

9. Purchased two very nice outfits from Eacretp. They were shipped super quick and communication was fast and friendly. Would like to purchase from Patti anytime! Thank you!

10. I recently purchased on long layaway a pink tan Ellana from Eacretp. Prompt and friendly communication, sent reminders for payment and confirmed payment and sent my girl quickly and securely packaged. An absolutely smooth transaction! Thanks so much for working with me Patti!

11. Sold a Maskcatdoll Melodie to Eacretp. She paid in full and let me know right away when the doll arrived, no hassle. Would happily work with her again :)

12. Sold a Volks Lorina body to Eacrept and the transaction was great. Paid quicker than stated and was very nice in all communications. Would definitely do business with again. :)

13. Eacretp sold me a Mydolling Heeah in Tan, and the transaction went great. I paid the doll off on layaway, and they were very quick to confirm payments and ship. Lovely seller, I would work with them again :)

14. I bought a Volks Lorina body and box from Eacrept and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Quick answers to my PM's, very friendly and helpful too! The package has been sent in a lightning speed and the body and box are in the promised condition. I am very happy and can only recommend her as a seller! THANKS :)

15. Patti participated in my Mako eyes group order. She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived safely. Ideal participant!

16. I purchased a feeple60 Merwin from Patti. I could not have ask for a more perfect transaction. Friendly communication, speedy shipping. The doll was packaged very well and tracking info sent right away. I would recommend and do business with her anytime.

17. I just finished another brilliant deal with Patti and like the times before it couldn't have gone any better. I was able to purchase a Cheerydoll dress set from her. She shipped it off quickly and arrived just as fast. Plus, she's a wonderful packer. I would love to continue dealing with her and as always I certainly recommend. Thanks again, dear!!! ^^

18. Patti Bought a DWC01 head from me.
      She is friendly in communication and pay fast. Everything is good in this transaction.
      Thank you again! :)

19. Patti brought my other DWC head from me.
      Same as before, her payment is super fast. And the communication is excellent!
      Thank you again!! :D

20. Eacretp just took a faceup commission from me ,her sweet Saki!
      And I was so glad to faceup for her girl ~~~~hope can see more Saki's photos soon~