1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eacretp

Oct 10, 2006

1. I purchased a volks head from Eacretp and it all went perfectly. Shipping was fast, communication good, and packaging safe. Thank you!

2. Eacretp bought a Volks doll from me and it was a flawless transaction! Payment was quick, communication was fast and friendly, and she was so understanding and nice throughout it all. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much!

3. I bought a SD10 Belle from Eacretp and it was a perfect transaction! She answered PMs quickly, let me know the tracking number and checked in with me when her delivery date was delayed due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Belle is beautiful and just as described. I would recommend buying from Eacretp and would happily do so again. :)

4. I have bought a SDGr Una from her a few weeks ago. The shipment is very very quick (right after I sent my money) and the packaging is just amazing, so many bubbles!
      The communication is prompt and smooth. Great transaction, I would highly recommend her and am happy to buy from her again in the future. Thank you very much!

Nijjy

5. Bought a Volks doll from Patti on layaway. It was a real pleasure dealing with her. She was very friendly and patient. Communication was great. She packed the doll really well and shipped her super fast. Would love to deal with her again.

6. Positive Feedback

Eacretp joined me in placing a Volks SD FCS split in which she took the eyes and wig. She messaged me promptly and paid just as quickly. She was very kind and patient while waiting for our FCS order to arrive. She kept in contact with me throughout the transaction and it was a very lovely experience. Once again, it was really a pleasure to do business with Eacretp and I couldn't recommend her more! Thank you very much for everything.

7. Eacretp bought a Cerisedoll Lillycat Manon head from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was always good and payment prompt, she also told me when the head arrived. Would definitely recommended her ^-^.

8. Eacretp purchased Blue Manon from me, and the deal was great, highly reccomend! :)

9. I sold a Volks sunlight F-01 girl to eacretp. She paid promptly, was wonderful in her communication, and let me know as soon as she received the doll. Thank you!

10. I sold a doll head to Eacretp. Her payment was prompt and her communication was great. C:

11. Eacretp purchased a Volks F05 SD girl from me and was awesome to deal with. I’d sell to her again any time and highly recommend her as a buyer.

12. wonderful buyer ! excellent communication. thank you!!

13. I had another great transaction with Eacretp
      she paid quick as always and we had pleasant communication
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you~!

14. Eacretp kindly sold me her Volks F20 head on layaway. Communication was great and she posted the head immediately.
      The head arrived safely with my shipping buddy in superfast time and is in great condition.
      Thank you very much!

15. I had an absolutely fantastic transaction with Eacretp! She contacted me about the Dollstown 18yr Girl Body I had listed for sale, along with the corresponding Dollstown Soi head. After a little discussion, Eacretp agreed to to purchase both the body and Soi head as a full doll. She paid immediately and I mailed Soi shortly afterward. During this period, we kept in contact, and Eacretp kept me updated about her plan for Soi's arrival.

Eacretp informed me when Soi made it home, and I am delighted! It was such a lovely experience and I could not speak more highly of Eacretp. Should the opportunity arise, I would gladly enter into another transaction with her. Thank you, again, for adopting Soi!

16. I purchased a volks sd f92 head from Patti. Shipped super fast, well packaged and as described. I am very happy with my purchase.

17. I sold a hybrid doll to Eacretp. She was a wonderful buyer who communicated well and paid promptly. It was a pleasure to sell my doll to her. Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!