1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for earth.spirits

Dec 19, 2008

1. I purchased a Dollstown 17yr boy body from earth.spirits, and I couldn’t be happier. She was very quick with her responses and shipped out very quickly. The body was packaged perfectly. The only problem is a minuscule crack in one of the legs, however, this was an existing problem with the body and Dollstown provided replacements that were included with my purchase. Excellent seller.

2. Gina purchased my Dollshe Aramis. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with her as I know she takes great care of her crew members.

3. It''s always a pleasure to do business with Gina! She's absolutely super! Friendly, reliable, responsive - great items if you're buying from her and super easy transactions and fast payment if you're selling to her. I just sold her an Iplehouse Eva and it was a totally perfect transaction in every way. I'm very happy to have one of my dolls living with Earthspirits!

4. I sold earth.spirits my Iplehouse Aurora.

She was friendly, paid super quickly and always replied promptly. Highly recommended!

5. I sold earth.spirits my IM hound and had a great transaction. Payment was quick and communication was open. Wouldn’t hesitate to sell to them again.

6. I had the pleasure to sell earth.spirits a Dollshe Saint head in pale tan. Absolutely wonderful transaction! All messages were friendly and received quickly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the head arrived. I would welcome more transactions in the future and would highly recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

7. Sold an Iplehouse Aaliyah to earth.spirits, she gave a fair offer on her which allowed me to purchase her in another color. Very friendly and great to work with. She let me know right away when she arrived safely. I would happily do business with her again!

8. I purchased Earth.spirits Dollstown 17 year girl body in fresh skin. I requested the body be taken apart and packed to fit in a smaller box. Gina did all that and made sure each piece was tagged for easier assembly. I am very happy with out transaction and my new girl body.

9. I sold a CustomHouse SD13B Loose Knit Brown Funnelneck Top to earth.spirits. Good communication, prompt payment, and an overall pleasant transaction.

Thanks, and enjoy!

10. I sold a green coat to earth.spirits and it was a wonderful transaction. Very good communication. positive all the way around.
      Highly recomend!

11. Great buyer! Earth Spirits bought a Demiurge doll from me and everything went very smoothly. Thank you!

12. Earth Spirits bought some shoes from me and all went well. Thank you!

13. I purchased an Iplehouse Aaliyah from @earth.spirits, and it was a wonderful transaction. The seller was responsive, shipped quickly, and the doll was shipped unstrung and thoroughly wrapped in bubble wrap with little post-it notes identifying each piece! An excellent transaction! Shipping was fast, too, via USPS priority.

14. @earth.spirits kindly allowed me to adopt an original Dollshe Bermann. The entire experience was fabulous: friendly and responsive communication throughout, prompt shipping, and he was clearly packaged with so much love and care. I would absolutely not hesitate to do business with earth.spirits again. Thank you again so much for allowing me to fulfill a hobby dream!

15. @earth.spirits bought an Iplehouse Aurora from me. It was overall a very pleasant experience: communication was friendly and fast, payment was prompt, and earth.spirits kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely. I would gladly do business with them again. Thank you!

16. :clover I purchased a Dollshe 26F body from @earth.spirits and had a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Quick and friendly responses, and cheetah fast shipping with every single piece meticulously wrapped. finding a couple of nice little surprises included was so kind, plus all the coveted kips and such, and I cannot thank you enough - to finally assemble this girl :)
      I would work with them again with no hesitation. thank you so much!

17. I purchased a beautiful Lumedoll Vega from @earth.spirits and the whole transaction was perfect! Messages were answered in a timely manner, and the doll was shipped with the best, safest packaging ever! Each piece was wrapped with great care and attention to detail, which made assembly a dream. The doll is great, even better than described. Thank you, earth.spirits!

18. Have had many wonderful transactions with earth.spirit and once again everything went fine. I bought a Raccoon Doll SD Daisy head (sweet mocha) from her and the head was in great condition. Shipped fast and package with care. I highly recommend her as a seller and I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Great seller to deal with. Always nice and has great communication. Thank you so much for everything, it was well appreciated.