1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for earth.spirits

Dec 19, 2008

1. Yep its true Earthspirits is one of the best I have done may transations with her in the past and look forward to in the future..

A true gem in the marketplace

2. Earthspirits partcipated in a group order I ran and was great to work with! She was quick to pay and great with communication. Thank you! :)

3. Gina and I have worked together many times buying and selling to and from each other and each time wonderful. She is the sweetest person to work with. Always so kind and an all around delightful person! :fangirl:

4. Thanks!
      I had a wonderful transaction with earth.spirits. Fantastic communication and very fast shipping. I would love to get more things from her!

5. I have had several successful transactions with earthspirits. She packs well and sends promptly, and the items are exactly as described. Looking forward to more transactions in the future.

6. Another perfect transaction with earth.spirits. We split a Topaz order and as usual, she's just wonderful to do business with! Thank you so much! :D

7. earth.spirits bought a Geisha hoodie from us. Friendly pm's and wonderful to deal with. Awesome buyer!! Thanks again!!

8. It is always a pleasure to do business with Gina! Excellent communication and FAST payment! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

9. I sold a doll to earthspirits and everything went so smoothly! We had excellent communication and she paid promptly. I highly recommend her to anyone...as she is the BEST. I would buy or sell to her without a moment of hesitation!! :):)

10. I have purchased several wigs at various times from earthspirits...always great communication and fast delivery! Thanks so much!!

11. Earthspirits and I had another wonderful transaction. She bought my Pink Fer as well as some shoes. She paid fast and let me know when items arrived. Always a pleasure to deal with. MK

12. had a great transaction with earthspirits, I bought her Jpop Leeda Fire wig and it arrived super fast, thanks again Gina!

13. Gina is wonderful! I most recently purchased a pair of Gumdrops eyes and a wig from her. Shipping is always fast, items well-packaged, and Gina is one of the friendliest and kindest people I know.

14. A pleasure to deal with, my package was carefully packed, exactly as pictured and described and mailed promptly. There was even a nice "Thank YOu" note included!

Marianne

15. I have dealt with Gina many times, as both buyer and seller...she has also participated in several of my 4D group orders, and has been an absolute gem every time. I definitely recommend Gina in any transaction, she is great to deal with!

16. Earth.spirits purchased an expensive outfit from me and the transaction went very smoothly! She is very communicative, prompt, and polite!

17. I've had the opportunity to purchase a variety of items from earth.spirit. Each transaction has always been delightful. Not only is earth.spirit great fun to work with, each and every item has been in perfect, "Mint" condition and packaged with the greatest of care and concern.

Thank you so much for being a person of such great integrity and joy!

Very Best!!

Kathy B.

18. Gina commissioned an outfit from me and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Great and friendly communication, and lovely to chat with. Prompt payment, and she let me know the outfit arrived safely.
      Wouldn't hesistate to recommend to others :)
      Thanks again!

19. Again I've received several items from Gina, and again, everything went perfectly. I really appreciate the fast, friendly service and nicely packaged and cared-for BJD items. Always.

20. had another great transaction with earth.spirits, she bought a little mixed drink from me and paid quickly, and letting me know it arrived safely..thanks so much!