1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for earth.spirits

Dec 19, 2008

1. I have had several positive and successful transactions with Earth.spirits it is always a joy to deal with her :) Thank you

2. Gina is always Wonderful to do Business with. A Pleasure to work with.
      I highly Recommend her.
      Thanks again,
      pam

3. I have sold 2 hats to Gina, and both transactions have been flawless, and a great pleasure.... Super correspondence and very quick to send payment... Thank you !

4. earth.spirits bought SD mohair wig . PERFECT transaction! Thanks you ! :)

5. Earthspirits joined another one of my group orders and was yet again fabulous! :aheartbea

POSITIVE!!
      :thumbup

6. Gina bought a pair of Soom Hands from me. She paid promptly, very friendly and great communicate. It would be a joy to sell to her again.

~*Thank You Gina*~

:-)

7. I trade with Gina often and she is always a doll to deal with!

8. I sold a pair of hound jeans to earth.spirits. She was great to deal with! Very communicative and her payment was sent very quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks for the great transaction! :)

9. earth.spirits commissioned a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

10. earth.spirits is a super buyer. She bought another wig from me. Highly recommended

11. I bought some 14mm eyes from earth.spirits, and not only are the eyes lovely, but the transaction went smoothly in all areas. Great/friendly communication and prompt shipping--I highly recommend this seller! Thank you!! :)

12. I just bought some nice SD clothes from earthspirits/Gina -- as usual, a pleasant and prompt transaction :chocoberry Thanks so much, Gina!

13. Gina participated in my most recent Enchanted Doll eyes GO. I had a very wonderful transaction with her, she is very friendly and great in communication and prompt with payment too:) Couldn't ask for more~! I highly recommended her and thanks so much for joining in the preorder!!:D

14. Gina is great to deal with, purchased some eyes from her earlier this year. She is such a pleasure to deal with and has good communication!!:)

15. I purchased an SD ring from earth.spirits, and not only was communication top notch, but shipping was fast and the packaging was amazing! I'm so pleased to have done business with her that I'm sure to do it again! ^_^ Thanks!!!

16. earth.spirits purchased a mohair wig from me and it was an incredibly quick and smooth transaction. She paid promptly and kept up excellent communication. Definitely a recommended buyer. :)

17. i purchased a vintage apple pin from earth.spirits at the end of last week and in less then a week it came. it was packed so well (and cute) for something so tiny. the communication was also great.
      thank you so much!

18. I purchased two fur wigs from earth.spirits and they are just what I
      was looking for. She had great communication, pictures and fast
      shipping. I would recommend earth.spirits to everyone.
      Thank You!

19. I sold a couple pairs of eyes to earth.spirits. It was a very easy and smooth transaction--friendly and prompt communication, and quick payment. I highly recommend her, and would love to work with her again. Thank you!

20. Purchased a wig from Earth and it's awesome. thanks for the great transaction!!