1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for earth.spirits

Dec 19, 2008

1. I've had two fantastic transactions with Gina recently -- I purchased an OBD necklace from her and she sent it amazingly well packaged and very swiftly. I also sold her a pair of mystic eyes and she paid really fast and let me know as soon as they arrived. She's great to do business with :) :) :)

2. I've just completed another successful transaction with earth.spirits. As always, lovely items, well-packaged, and promptly sent out -- thanks so much, Gina! :chocoberry

3. I bought an Orangebabydolly necklace from Gina & like always she's been a pleasure to deal with! A perfect transaction.

4. I bought from earthspirts an original Soom ws romantic onyx head and she is the best. She was very communicative, kind to me and she shipped really fast, thanks for your help!

5. purchased a pair of Soom Nada eyes from earth.spirit, great communication, FAST shipping! they were in great condition couldn't ask for more! lol unless everything was free!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I kid lol THANK YOU GUYS!

and there was even a Thank you card! lol

6. i bought some SD shoes and top from earth.spirits they arrived all the way in uk with no problems at all, thanxxxx

7. Purchased a beautiful pair of Mystics from Gina. She is a dream to deal with and always is kind and friendly. Highly recommend!

8. I bought an adorable little hat from Gina. She's a wonderful seller; super nice, great communication and fast shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again:)

9. I purchased a black mohair wig from earth.spirits, and the transaction was a pleasure in every way. Gina is a wonderful seller - she shipped the wig right away and stayed in touch throughout. I'd do business with her again any time! :)

Thanks Gina!

:daisy

10. We bought a 4D sweater and scarf set from earth.spirits. She was courteous, prompt, and everything was well packaged. The transaction was perfect and I give her an A+ as a seller.

Thanks again! :aheartbea

11. earth.spirits purchased a Dollshe Bernard from me, and the transaction was flawless from start to finish! She's the nicest person I've ever dealt with on Den of Angels. Communication could not have been more perfect! Very easy to talk to. She sent her payment right away, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived to her. I give her my absolute highest recommendations! Thanks so much for giving Bernard a wonderful new home! :)

12. earth.spirits is an absolutely fantastic seller - she shipped promptly, was very communicative & very friendly, and the item arrived not only in perfect condition, but extremely well packaged and even came with a little card! Very lovely person. Thank you so much Gina! I'd love to do business with you again :)

13. earth.spirits bought a hoodie from us. One more perfect transaction. Thanks for being such a wonderful buyer !!

14. I purchased a top off of earth.spirits and the transaction went very well. Communication was great and the top was very well packed, as well as shipped out promptly. Thank you very much!! :)

15. I bought an Orangebabydolly necklace from Gina :)

Thank you so much for such a wonderful, smooth and enjoyable international transaction

You can buy with confidence from this wonderful seller :thumbup

:hamster:

16. I sold a mohair wig to earth.spirits and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Quick, friendly communication, fast payment, and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you so much! :D

17. Great buyer~ ^^ Thanks a bunch

18. earth.spirits participated in my Heliot Split I was running and was just so wonderful to work with :) Thank you so very much!

19. Gina's great! :) I bought a pair of awesome SD17 4D jeans from her and they arrived within 2 days! My doll and I are ecstatic. Thank you~

20. Perfect transaction with earth.spirits from whom I purchased some eyes. Shipping was lightening fast and communication was excellent. An A+ seller. Thanks!!