1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for earth.spirits

Dec 19, 2008

1. a most pleasant transaction.... great communication, and prompt shipping, beautiful wigs.

2. I bought a wig from earth.spirits and am very happy with my item. Packaging was outstanding along with a lovely little card as a sweet gesture. All in all a quick and easy transaction, would deal with again anytime! Thanks!

3. I recently sold a pair of Gumdrops to earth.spirits, and everything went swimmingly! Great communication, prompt payment, let me know when they arrived... and dealt with a momentary brain fart that I had in a PM.

*laugh* A great buyer!

4. Bought her Bix wig. Excellent seller, great communication!

5. I just finished a commission for a hat for Earth Spirits, and have worked with her before. They were both very pleasurable experiences..... with super speedy payment as a bonus.

Thank you,
      Julienne

6. I just sold a pair of Soom jointed hands to earth.spirits, and it was just a lovely transaction! Quick payment, and wonderful communication! She let me know when she had sent payment, and when the hands arrived! Just a perfect buyer, and I'd love to work with her again! Thank you!

7. Bought another wig from earth.spirits. A repeat excellent transaction! A lovely, conscientious person to deal with!

8. Just received a really FUN wig I purchased from Earth Spirits. Service was great and package arrived with lightning speed. Thank you !

Julienne

9. I've had a few more wonderful transactions with earth.spirits. She's been in yet another group order and made it a pleasant and flawless experience. She also purchased some items from me, paid very quickly and made it a stupendous transaction. There are not enough positive words to describe the VERY POSITIVE transactions I've had with her.

10. A wonderful transaction! I've never purchased from earth.spirits before, but buying from her was so wonderful and full of such personal, sweet touches.

Thank you so much for the sweet card! I've got it set up in my room to enjoy. <3 And thank you for the beautiful eyes!

[​IMG]

11. allow a wonderful layaway and understand my low income at the moment, was kind enough to sent her to my artist and she arrive very well pack, would love to do business again! thank you so much!

12. I owe Earthspirits feedback from ages ago (sorry!) -- I have had multiple excellent transactions with her as both a buyer and seller of OBD jeweelery and mystic eyes. She ships fast, pays on time, communicates right away and even sends a nice note!!! She is absolutely one of the best people to do business with that I can imagine! Highly, highly recommended!! :) :) :)

13. earth.spirits bought a Hound tunic from us. Always a pleasure doing business with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

14. earth.spirits bought a shirt from me. She's such a lovely person and everything went smoothly. Great communication and quick payment.

Thank you so much!

15. Earth.spirits is awesome! She's the best split partner you could ask for and her patience is infinite! Lovely to do business with and wonderful to talk with. Thank you so much for all the perfect transactions we've had so far! :aheartbea Nina

16. earth.spirits commissioned a wig from me and everything went great. She paid very promptly, stayed in touch during the process and let me know that it arrived intact. Thanks! :)

17. So sorry,this feedback is long overdue!! Earlier this year I purchased a Dollstown 7 yr body from Earthspirits. The transaction went perfectly and the body was perfect too.

18. Bought a wig from earth.spirits, and it was a quick and totally painless transaction (the best kind!). Would definitely do business again! :)

19. Purchased Soom Chrom Firelord Head and parts from Earth.Spirits! She was a pleasure to deal with, allowed for layaway, shipped promptly and packaged everything wonderfully! :D I loved dealing with her, and would not hesitate to do business again!:aheartbea

20. Bought a Rosegold wig from earth.spirits and she was absolutely fabulous to deal with- super responsive, fast shipping and included the cutest little thank you card. :aheartbea These are the kinds of sellers I love to deal with.