1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ebay user MagicTailor.

Feb 6, 2007

1. Wierd, I ordered a pair of pants from them on Febuary 7 (just two days ago!) and received them today.:o I've never received anything so quickly before, I had to recheck the date I won the eBay auction just to make sure I wasn't confused. Maybe the PayPal disputes that were filed scared them straight?

2. oh dear.. my first time was ok~ the boots came quite fast!

but now i've ordered 2 boots.. and it has been 3 days since i bought the items so i went to ask her..

she said the hound boots were not available while the SD one was. so i asked her to send the SD one first..

3. I've ordered one pair of shoes from them without any problems...
      I'll probably stay away from them from now on. It's a shame, because I was surprised and happy about how fast I'd received them~ ^w^;;;

4. Uh oh ... reading this makes me just very nervous. I recently bought a pair of cross boots and received a message from Ennic two days ago that they got the wrong boots delivered and I have to wait another 10 days for getting them restocked. I didn´t think anything of it then, but now I am getting second thoughts.

Not funny :(

5. Well, I'm glad for those that have received their items; it stinks that others haven't.

Apparently, this person gets the wrong stuff sent to her on more than one occasion and sometimes forgets to tell the customer that she's out of stock on some items. Personally, I don't like that and I don't like it when people get strung along like that.

After this debacle, I hope that she gets her act together and that customers that have been ripped off will file PayPal claims (Apparently, that's the only time they'll act nowadays.). *sigh*

6. i also contacted ebay about their practice of giving refunds only if you were unsatisfied after recieving items...they were appalled about the situation, wanted to know the transaction number, seller the whole bit..
      maybe they will investigate these people and warn them about their practices.
      I have checked my tracking number and its passed customs and is in the postal system now.
      Now I have to see if the item is the correct one, and is complete...my Paypal dispute still open..until I am satisfied...

7. Hi

Well I am surprised by all this and sorry that you all have had bad experiences with Ennic.

I have had THREE perfect transactions with Magic Tailor.

I have had custom sweaters from her and she was excellent at my questions and replied swiftly. I also bought pink boots from her and when I requested could she make a sweater to match the pink - she couldn't have been nicer. I sent pics of styles I wanted and they are perfect.

Am I the ONLY satisfied customer here?

I am SO surprised.

8. catdancer: Good for you in contacting eBay! Let's hope something gets done!

jazz: A few of the unsatisfactory customers are in the US; there could be a myriad of reasons, but one that is possible is because we're on a different continent. I'm glad that you got your items in excellent condition (At least you got your items.)!

9. I ordered two pairs of shoes from MagicTailor. It took awhile for them to get here, but at least I got them. I'd probably be a little nervous ordering from there again, though.

10. Thought I'd add my experience to the list. I'd heard bad things about them only AFTER I ordered, but fortunately everything came all in one piece and seems to be well-made. No stains or anything. I will say shipping took a little while (a week and a half) but I'm on the far west coast of the US, it's to be expected. I'm just surprised they didn't send me a tracking number for the registered airmail. :/

Would I order from them again? I'm not sure. Hopefully they're cleaning up their act after so many bad transactions with people.

11. All I can say about that is WOW.
      Sorry this transaction isn't going well for you.

12. i had placed an order from magictailor just last month. the order was for a pair of boots and pants. i received a package from them in about a week and instead of the items i ordered, i received two sweaters. i emailed ennic about the problem and got a fast response. i was asked to send the items back (they said they would pay for the shipping) and my items would be sent out right away. i did get the proper items i ordered and i just figured that mistakes do happen but i'm sorry to hear that too many are happening all at once. their feedback was so great at the time, that i figured my incident was the first and the last. i love my purchases but i'm not sure if i would order from them again. we'll just have to see.

13. I am so sorry this happened to you! I have bought from MagicTailor twice and never had any problems, they were very quick to ship and have great products... I hope it all works out for you!

14. Update: I received my outfit today and it is kickin!..I need to get one of my girls in it to take some pics. I am impressed with the quality of the item.
      I have left them positive feedback, emailed them and thanked them for making good on a potentially messy transaction, and have closed the dispute.
      Would I buy from them again? I probably would..but I would have to do some serious thinking on it.

15. oh dear.. maybe i'll not order from her again.. D:

but i had 2 good transactions but one of the cross hound boots will be delivered later.

16. I've had a postive experience like the others listed here. I live in Seattle area and ordered a wig that has become my boy's main hair piece. I ordered it when I also ordered so other small pieces from other places and was shocked to see that it beat them all home. The other items were from the states, and this one came from England?!?

I would probably most likely give them another shot.

17. i bought a belt and choker from magictailor and they were shipped to me fairly quickly, i have not had any problems with them so far....

18. Well, I'm going to add to this now. Back in January, I ordered a shirt and a belt from them. Shortly thereafter, I was told the shirt was out of stock and might be up to six weeks to be restocked. I told them I would wait. And so I waited the six weeks and a bit longer, then contacted them again on March 6th. No response. A week later, I contacted them again and mentioned I was considering getting my money back from Paypal. Only with that did they respond (in a mildly rude tone, I might add) that they'd sent it.

Late last week I received the shirt, but the belt was not included. It was mailed the first day I contacted them (March 6) as they had stated, but I'm thinking maybe it would have been good business practise to let me know that when I'd first contacted them. AND to mail the item when it first came back into stock instead of after I nudged them. To their credit, the shirt was very well made, and even looked better than in the sample pics.

At this point, I don't really much care about getting the belt since it didn't cost very much, and I probably won't bother leaving negative feedback on eBay (perhaps neutral - for the shirt, anyway - but I've been burned with an unjustified negative by doing so once in the past). I just know I will NEVER deal with this company again. I'm posting this just to add my two cents, and it's about as close to negative feedback as I'll probably get. This thread is negative publicity enough.

19. I dealt with this seller around the same time the originator of this thread did and it went okay. I bought a pair of jeans that I do love but they came with holes in calf area, like zippers from boots that tore holes in them? Does that make sense? The jeans are tight so I assumed the zippers caught in the fabric and tore it. They aren't that bad and they don't bother me that much, but they are obviously not new :roll:

20. No, I don't think you're the only one with a positive experience. I bought some jeans and a belt from them, actually got here surprisingly fast and in great shape.