1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ebay user MagicTailor.

Feb 6, 2007

1. Yeah, I'm actually of the mind that they're disorganized rather than attempting to purposely scam people. And like I said, the shirt was really nice ^_^ But I still think people should just keep these things in mind when they order from MagicTailor and feel free to nudge them if that's what it takes to get your stuff.

EDIT: I decided to let them know about the forgotten belt. They were very apologetic, so I expect I'll get it soon.

EDIT: Received. No problems. But I still don't think I'll order from them again. We'll see.

2. I am totally fed up with this seller now. Ordered boots and stockings at the beginning on February. Ennic wrote me the boots are not available and would be delivered later. Fine. Boots came after two weeks, no stockings. I had bought another pair and asked for the stockings to be send with them. Boots arrived, no stockings again.
      Two more mails on my part, then the notice they were sent. No stockings two weeks later. Another mail, this time with the threat of complaint. Instant answer, the stockings were sent again, this time with registered mail. You guess what? No stockings one week later! And three days left til my time for a paypal complaint ran out.
      I asked for a refund of my money then, again with the threat of complaint. Two days later I got my refund from MagicTailor, but all that leaves a VERY bad taste. Which is a pity, since the boots are terrific, and no one else is offering stockings right now.

:(

3. Wow, I can't believe so many people are having such major problems with MagicTaylor...o_o

I ordered a pair of MSD sized boots from them last week and they arrived last night. They also came in a bubble wrap envelope, like someone else on here had mentioned before, but they weren't squished or anything...I don't really mind either, since they're so tiny...and their feedback was at 99.6%, so I guess most people aren't leaving negative comments...?

I'm definately gonna re-think buying from them again now though, after seeing how they've treated you guys. I might eventually, but it won't be anytime soon..

4. I ordered a wig from them in October, and it arrived maybe a week or so later. However, going by these, I don't think I will ever order from them again.

5. Im really sad I have to add another seller to my RAT list. Bummer! :( Thank you all for keeping the rest of us informed. The more we all know the better. Im sorry for the problems some of you have had to deal with. Keep fighting the good fight! Love to all T.mouse

6. I will continue to use them until they burn me. I've had three successful transactions so far and I'm discussing the possibility of a custom commission clothing set from them. I'll let everyone know if that goes through cleanly and I get my stuff. ^.^ They claim that if I order a custom piece it will be done in 2-3 weeks. We shall see.

I also don't have a problem filing a Paypal claim if necessary.

7. I bought 3 items from them at one time(boots, pants, and choker), everything came quick. I would have liked it if the boots were in a box or something, and if the pants and choker had been sent in better bags (without holes) cause everything in the package smelled realy strong of boot rubber, but I have aired it all out and its all ok now.

8. I bought a pair of boots and a necklace from magictailor. The packaging for the boots was a little flimsy but nothing was damaged. They sent me the wrong necklace, though. I wrote to them and they agreed to exchange it for the one I ordered and refund my shipping for sending back the other one. I'll post again in a week or so with the final outcome.

Overall, I think this is an okay seller. I agree that the problems people have had are probably more a matter of disorganization than the seller trying to scam anyone. So if you like the products they offer and are patient enough to deal with the problems people have talked about, should they arise, it's probably worth a try.

Edit: Please read my follow-up post in this thread. I personally wouldn't advise buying from this seller any longer.

9. This thread caught my attention as I just recently get interested in their stuff and add this seller to my favorite!
      But I haven't really start buying from them yet.
      Thanks for this information. I'll pay attention closely.

10. I've ordered quite a lot of stuff from MagicTailor in the past and had no problems, but then I'm in the UK. However I decided not to buy anything from them again after discovering that quite a few of the outfits and boots they sell are actually cheap ripoffs of DollHeart stuff. There was a thread about it in General Discussion a while ago.

11. It's sad to see MT being so disorganized D:! I've had several transactions with Ennic and they've not been problematic. The only 'issue' I had was a minor one - a pair of pants ordered did not fit my CP boy at all; they wouldn't fasten. ;-; I mentioned that, and was offered a full refund.

I really don't think MT is purposely trying to do any harm; I'd have to agree with the 'disorganized' bit...that's far, FAR more likely in my mind.

12. Mmmm. I kind of want some boots from them? Should I buy insurance for the package or something? Actually if it got lost, they would have the receipt needed to make the claim, wouldn't they? Well, hm. Hm hm hm.

13. I would do it, but then, I would still buy from them. I've purchased several items from Magic Tailor, and only had a problem with one item. :9 I find them to be, in general, pretty darn good as a seller.

14. Magic Tailor sent me boots with a big stain on them. When I emailed them to fix the problem, they said fine and then never gave me an address to ship to. I emailed them 4 more times to try and get a mailing address and then finally just removed the stain myself. I will NEVER buy from them again!

15. Sorry to hear that you've had so much trouble with them.

But I've bought something myself from them and the item was delivered within a reasonable period of time. (about 2 weeks) But I first checked with them if the item/color was still available.
      I would do business with them though...

16. Oh No!!! I just bought some shoes!!! ; ; aw crap >< at least if something happens, I know to do something quickly. I'm glad this was mentioned.

17. I am contemplating buying the SD16 cross boots for my future boy... Are any of the boots people have been having problems with these particular boots?

18. I bought 2 cardigans and 1 pair of hound boots from magic tailor about 3 weeks ago and they came exactly on the date they said they would. everything was packed neatly and safely and they left me feedback on my ebay account promptly after that. i will definitely buy from them again.

the boots look exactly as the pictures they have on their site. the style and cut was neat and looked realistic, they took their time making the details and no stitches were out of line, they did not cut corners with any of their products.

19. I bought two items from Magic tailor in Febuary of this year, including a pair of trousers.
      The trousers were being advertised as SD13 boy size, and there were pics of them on a Luts boy doll.
      However, when i got them they wouldnt even go up my SD's legs! They were tiny! So i tried them on every doll in the house... and the only doll they would fit is my hubby's Luts *Girl*.

I emailed Magic Tailor about the trousers, as i really liked them but wanted the size i had paid for. I enquired about sending them back and getting a replacement pair... i waited a week and when i didnt get a reply i emailed again. I waited another week or so and emailed a third time... but still no reply.

I figured because the trousers didnt cost me much i'd suck it up and sell them as Luts girl trousers (and luckily a freind thought they were perfect for her girl!) but i was very dissapointed.
      The other item i bought from them was perfect in every way... but i wont be buying from them again. If i buy something i expect to get what i payed for!

Rachie XX

20. I have purchased from MT multiple times and have always gotten great service and quick delivery.

I have thought about this and it would seem they have people pulling merchandise who do not know what they are pulling. If something had been misfiled and the puller did not know the products, they would pull the wrong item, thinking it was correct.

It is very regretable this company is not reliable.