1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ebay user MagicTailor.

Feb 6, 2007

1. I am waiting on a pair of boots from MagicTailor. I bought and paid for them on the same day. It has been a week and I have sent them two messages asking for an idea of when they will be shipped and have not received a response. I understand that a week isn't that long of a wait, but they should remove their "we will respond usually within 10 minutes" note on their store.

So, since they can't be bothered to answer my questions, I will ask here. About how long from payment to receiving is it for people?

2. I think it may vary a lot from order to order. When I bought from them, it took about a week.

3. I'm going to update this and say now that I will not order from magictailor again. It's been more than 2 weeks since they agreed to exchange the necklace for the one I ordered, and I haven't heard from them. Even if the exchange comes through, the bother wasn't worth it.

Update: Magictailor is not responding to any emails from me, and I never got the exchange.

4. I'm glad i came across this topic as i was just on the point of ordering some stuff from Magic Tailor, it would have been so nice to have a supplier i could use here in the UK but i don't think i want to take the chance. I'll stick with the slower delivery times from my tried and trusted suppliers from Hong Kong//Japan/USA etc. Hope you all get your stuff.

5. Hum...10 days ago I ordered 2 pairs of sneazkers from MT. Til now, no package in sight. So I emailed them this morning, and got an instant reply of "we've sent it out on the 15th, plz wait for 3 more days, if they're still not there we'll resolve the issue"
      I hope they'll arrive one day >.>;; but I'm kinda a bit worried reading all the problems people got with them.

6. I've never had a problem with them. The only caveat I'd say is that I wasn't happy with the quality of the knitted cardigan I got from them. But shoes-wise, excellent.

Of course, I don't notice really how long things take to get to me unless it's over 3 weeks, and I don't really ask status questions until then. They've never hit that limit and I think i've ordered about five times from them over the last year.

7. Yeah, I ordered about 7 pairs of shoes. There were shipped supposedly on the 15th, and I have not seen them yet... I'm not worried yet though, if they shipped it cheap then it may take a while *shrug* I just hope it gets here before I have to file a claim.

8. So far I had 2 transactions with MagicTailor. There will NOT be a third one.

The first:
      Weeks after my payment I've sent them 2 or 3 emails asking about my items.
      No response.
      I opened a claim through PayPal to get MT's attention. They sent my items,
      I really thought this whole thing was a misunderstanding or so.

The second (and last):
      Weeks after my payment I've sent them an email asking about my items. The
      answer on 4th April:
      I checked on paypal and found that the payment was received on the 4th
      of March. I am very sorry about the messing up, it has happened once
      before. Hope it will not happen again.I appologize again. I will send you the
      items first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for your understanding and your
      patience.

Since then NOTHING.
      I again opened a claim through PayPal. This time I think I will get my money
      back from PayPal instead of receiving the items.

I will NEVER again (try to) buy from MagicTailor :evil:

9. Yay! my shoes did come in and they did fit! so it looks ok for the shoe department. They shipped on the 13 or 15? and I recieved them on the 27th. FYI I supposed for those wondering about shipping times I guess. *shrug*

10. Wow you received them and you're in USA O___O But good to hear they fit and all ^^
      I'm still waiting ;_; (and I'm in France....hello there, neighbour UK :| )

11. I truly sympathise with those having troubles with MagicTailor. I bought from her twice and had no problmes with her whatsoever. My first purchase was the end of October (sweater and 4 pairs of hightops) and then again in March, a pair of boots. All arrived in relatively good time(I don't recall but less than a month) and a satisfactory sale for me. If I'd seen the feedback I see now I might have not bought the boots in March though! I lucked out from the look of things.

Looking at the feedback, it seems she bit off more than she could chew at Christmas and, all of a sudden, this year she's had problems. Why she hasn't slowed things and resolved them so she can continue on the same level she was before, is anyone's guess but I'm sad because her stuff is great. I hope everyone gets their issues resolved though. I'd hate to see anyone lose money on this sort of thing because it ruins relationships we have with sellers as well as our trust we must put into said sellers.

Cheers,
      LM

12. I was going through ebay last nite & tot i wanted i want to buy some of their items. Thank god i need to get my aunt to do the paypal payment & she ain't around. Phew. Glad i read thro this post before i actually made payment.
      Hope those who had bad transactions with them gets solved soon!

13. mine is an older issue, from before magictailor changed their managing account from ennicjessy (i think) to magictailor.

i ordered a pair of their SD converse-esque shoes and a pair of SD dress shoes in october, did not receive them after 2-3 weeks, informed them, said to wait another 5 days, and if it still didn't arrive, they'd send out a new package.

i informed them again (several times) when my stuff didn't arrive and never heard from them again.

i opened a paypal dispute in the end-middle of november, never heard from magictailor, and escalated it to a claim in the beginning of december and got my money back the next day.

i would've liked to get my shoes rather than a refund, because i really needed the shoes. D:

again, this was before they switched accounts, and maybe there were majorly crossed wires. i had hoped to try ordering from them again this year, but seeing the feedback here, i'm rather wary.

for those who did not get their items, it's better all around to file a dispute and claim with paypal when your time starts to run out, if there has been poor or no communication.

at least you'll get your money back. :\

14. Oh...!I'm so sad to have read all that...I've bought a choker,a pair of socks and boots from magictaylor last night...I've chose them 'cause they're in uk and I'm in Italy,so they're not too far...and I've payed them immediately...now I'm worried.I'm always too confident.

Update
      The items arrived quite fast less then a week ,the chocker and boots are nice...i think the socks are the wrong size.
      I've asked a pair of over knee socks...but they seems to be short,but they're cute.
      But i'm not sure I don't have my doll to try yet!

15. So far I've had 2 transactions with Magic Tailor with no problems at all. I first ordered a pair of the sudo-converse hightops and a tee-shirt. They arrived with me 3 days later in a padded envelope, undamaged. And today received a pair of jeans and a belt, again in a padded envelope without any damage. This order took 4 days, but we did have a bank holiday during that time.
      I'm sorry for the people who have had problems, but I will keep buying from MT until I get stung. Its just nice to have a supplier in the UK.

16. It happened the way I have supposed.

I got back my money from PayPal without any reaction from MagicTailor.:x

17. Awww...I'm still waiting for my shoes, it has been a month now. I guess I'll write again and if I don't get an answer I'll open a dispute. Too bad I likes the shoes ;_;

18. I had order shoes with MagicTailor and it didn't have any problem. I have purchased from magictailor on May 9th and received my items on May 18th. I'm quite happy with the quick delivery and may buy from her in the future.

19. I had another great transaction with MagicTailor. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but several times I had contacted them to carry canvas sneakers in the size that would fit my large boy. When they started to carry them, they contacted me and I bought a pair off of ebay right away! They arrived in about a week and I'm in the states.

20. I've also had a good tranasaction with them.

It seems to me that buying from them is a shopping version of Russian Roullette. >_> There doesn;t seem to be any pattern to their bad behaviour.