1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ebay user MagicTailor.

Feb 6, 2007

1. uuuh ooohh.
      i ordered and paid for a pair of sneakers from them may 1.
      i haven't heard ANYTHING from them, it's been 3 weeks. time to contact them. *_* glad i saw this thread!!

2. Hi

Well I have just received three pairs of sneakers from Magic Tailor. Not only did they keep me informed of the progress of my order - they arrived when they said they would, but the sneakers are brilliant as well. I have always had excellent dealings with them! And will continue to deal with them
      !:)

3. Seems a lot of people are getting great service with MT...that's good.
      Still, I'm really sad my experience was so bad. Shoes are still not here (ordered on 15th of april) and I submitted a dispute, which wasn't answered yet...

4. I purchased a sd blue jeans in March,the 21,and never received the item.I got no answer on my email.I will never more buy in this shop!

5. I had a transaction with them back in Feb or March - i don't remember exactly. It was for a wig and boots.

I waited like three weeks, after two unanswered e-mails I filed a dispute with paypal and they immediately refunded my money.

I left them neutral feedback because they did refund my money. But they didn't answer my e-mails and as a customer that bothers me.

Won't buy from them ever again.

6. I bought a pair of high heeled GIRLS colored and styled shoes from them about a month ago. They arrived quickly and well packed with no damage. The quality's not great, but for the price I can't complain.

The problem? They're TOO BIG FOR THE DOLLS ADVERTISED! They claimed in the auction they measured 7.5cm long, which would fit my high heeled volks feet, the shoes in reality measured a whopping 10cm long! D: Far to big for my girl doll! (But I bet they'd fit BOYS. :x Who makes girlie, pastel colored high heels in boy doll sizes?! :evil: Even if they were for Unoss and the Model Girls, they should state that! Not that they fit "most 60cm dolls!") I messaged them and informed them that they were far too big for my doll and not the size advertised and asked what could be done about it. Never a response.

If I can't be sure their things will fit my dolls, I cannot afford to deal with them, and will not deal with them. It's sad, they have some cute stuff, and the quality and price are excellent.

7. I've bought from them on three or four occasions - and each time I've received the items within three days (yes, I'm in the UK) and the quality has been fine. I'm sorry to hear about all the problems.

8. Just got my package today after about a week and a half since I ordered them. Items were just as described (2 pairs of MSD sneakers) but they never answered any of my emails :sweat

9. ...I just bought a pair of boots from them about 2 days ago...i m very worried now :( my payment is been accepted, but they didn t reply to my pms ( and i was also asking about a wig...) >.< i hope everything will be ok...my poor boots...my poor money T_T

10. I will leave a negative on ebay and ask my money back...10 days and no reply...

11. FWIW, folks, there is a notice up on the Magic Tailor eBay shop:

Odds are that if you've bought anything during July, you won't get a refund because she's actually stated that items purchased won't go out until 1st August, and PayPal/eBay will likely say that you should have checked the notice first before buying. :|

Bear in mind also before you buy anything from Magic Tailor that much of their clothing and all their footwear are cheap rip-offs of DollHeart, Ajumapama and Luts stuff. So even if you decide to take your chances on buying from them, you're basically supporting a bootlegger.

12. I have also had problems with this seller on Ebay. I ordered two pair of shoes, one was in stock and one was not. I waited one month for the pink pair to come back in stock. Several email and a dispute later no contact. When I theatened to dispute with my credit card company and have the charges reversed, she finally sent me my second pair of shoe.

13. When i decided to buy my shoes (on 16th july) there was only this part:
      Hello everyone, I am currently away and I will be back in 15 days. You may still purchase the item but I will dispatch them the first thing after I get back on the 15th July.
      So i bought, i sent the payment...payment accepted...and I waited.
      Waited.
      Waited.
      Then yesterday i left a neg after a lot of mails sent to magicT...
      And then i read the "new part"...
      So...if u ARE not able to check ebay, u DON T sell...or u wrote it in the auction...cause i don t check the personal page of every ebay seller...every day to see if maybe he will return in november or else.
      Cause i choose him, because it is in UK and i m in EU, and i need those shoes SOON...but i HAVE TO WAIT 1 MONTH???
      >.< it's insane!
      I mailed him that i WANT my shoes as soon as he return, and then i could withdraw my feedback...

14. I've ordered from them, and had minor problems, but it was all dealt with quite well. I ordered a wig, a pair of SD dress shoes, and a pair of SD Converse-esque shoes. I received them all in about a week, but they sent me MSD-sized converse instead. I figured it was a simple mistake, so I messaged them. They apologized and said they had sent me the proper size. I waited a while (a few weeks) and hadn't received anything, so I emailed them again. They said that the package must've been lost in the mail, and that they had sent another. I once again waited (over a month this time), and had yet to receive my shoes. So I emailed them again, they once again apologized and said they had sent another pair, and this one I received within a week.

The products were all very nice, and they were very pleasant in correspondence. I guess you're just taking your chances ordering from them.

15. Today it's 1 august...is he back or maybe he wrote another message on his ebay page like: "i will come back in year 2120"...still no reply and i bought them about a month ago... =.= I am so disappointed!

16. I find myself quite worried now. x.X;

I just bought 6 items from them and have been waiting for them to return ( said they were away until 30th of July) so I'd know combined postage cost info...obviously I haven't paid them yet but this is quite distressing - wonder if I should risk it or not, but insist on a tracking number?:?

17. don t pay them =.= ask before and wait a reply! they look like a scammer to me!I don t care of all the pos feedback they have...if someone doesn t reply to me or send me back my money or at least my shoes is a scammer!
      They said ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED ON 1 AUGUST...and no reply at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      >.< i m so angry!!!!!!

18. Yeah, I think I'll give them a further week and if there's no reply (to the three different messages I sent them, x.X; ) perhaps we should both get on to paypal or ebay if you haven't already? Perhaps force a refund out of them and I'll claim my purchases invalid or something...it is sad though, as they do have great stuff - DOT shoes are so very complicated. v.v;

19. I filled a claim T_T
      but nothing yet...

20. On the day my claim solve in my favor, he reply!!!
      He said he shipped my shoes...but paypal gave me back the money, so i said to him that i will resend the money as soon as the shoes arrives ^^