1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ebay user MagicTailor.

Feb 6, 2007

1. Update: Guess what showed up in my mailbox today? :P Still, no response to emails and even if Royal Mail is screwed up in sending there should at lest be some notification to the recipient that you've sent something their way. At least everything is in one piece.

Doubt I will buy from Magic Tailor ever again.

2. I was poking through Ebay.ca tonight, looking for wigs and pants for my twins. One of the things I noticed was that Magictailor is no longer showing up in the results. Curious, I went searching for the store and I found it, and currently there are no items listed in it.

Just wanted to pass it on. Maybe it's a reorganisation, maybe it's something else. But I hope that everyone who still have outstanding orders do get their items or their money back.

3. I got the wrong size of boots. And one zipper wasn't funktioning. After several weeks of waiting. The auction on ebay ended and was paid for on 28th October. Guess what doesn't exist in ebay anymore? The auction. And paypal-protection (as a way to get a reaction from her) isn't possible anymore as the 45 days for it are over. I wonder if that is the reason she always takes several weeks to send the items...

I really can't recommend that seller. If you have still missing items - hurry up to file that paypal-complaint.

4. Wow I'm really surprised! I bought from them a while back for a friend and it was fine... but after reading ths I certainly wont be again... thanks for the heads up

5. Not only are there no items, they are now showing up as "Not a registered user"...

After reading this and seeing they're no longer registered, I'm glad I didn't buy the items I had been looking at. I think the only reason I didn't order them at the time was because of all the negative feedback that was piling up, so this makes me doubly glad I didn't.

I hope everyone gets their things or at least a refund!

6. Did anyone notice that there is a new ebay seller with the name dollfashionuk
      from Great Britain?

The pictures in the auctions are from Magic Tailor. Is this the same seller,
      only using a new name?

7. Same seller: dollfashionuk is magic tailor
      They even misspelled their own company name in some of the photos and are claiming to have once been " the No.1 Seller of BJD accessories on Ebay." I don't know about that, but from the feedback DoA members have been leaving them here from last time around I wouldn't trust that statement to be true.
      This seller has a reputation of stealing other company's designs and not following through with orders. They state that they "stoped trading for a while and focused on wholesale business". Their feedback under this new name starts on November 10th, so they haven't been back in business for long at all. So far their feedback looks good, so they must be on their best behavior, but I would beware of dealing with them.