1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EchoUndine

Jan 14, 2011

1. Bought a wig from me and the transaction went smoothly, thanks for your patronage! :)

2. EchoUndine sold a wig to me.
      She was wonderful to contact me, and very patient while I got the cash.
      Thanks very much - I love the wig so much! :)

3. EchoUndine bought DC Thera from me. She was great to communicate with, always nice and in touch during whole transaction. Very prompt payments, and she even informed me when package arrived. I would love to deal with her again. Wonderful buyer, totally recommend her!

Thank you very much dear! <3

4. EchoUndine bought some clothing from me and the transaction went perfectly! She paid promptly and was lovely to chat with.
      She also let me know as soon as she got the package! I would definitely recommend her! Thanks again!

5. I bought a wig from EchoUndine, she was very friendly and always replied quickly :) over all a very smooth transaction and I really recommend buying from her :)

6. I sold a Spiritdoll Abies to EchoUndine. Communication was always polite and payments were on time. She even reassured me when I had shipping concerns and made sure the process went as smoothly as possible. I highly recommend as a buyer! Thanks again!

7. I bought an SD yukata from her. She was nice and waited for me for a week, so I can pay her. Everything went amazing. She shiped my item quickly. Everything was great. Thank you.

8. EchoUndine joined my Leeke GO :) Communication was prompt and friendly as always and she sent money fast~ Let me know as soon as her stuff arrived! Would definitely do business with her again! :)

9. EchoUndine painted my MNF El and MNF Juri '11, she always answered very quickly and also worked very fast, it just took a month until I had my heads back (included the shipping time back). She asked me for my opinion when she send me several wip-photos of my heads and I can't wish for a better communication.

I can absolutley recommend her, she painted them in a wonderful and unique way and I couldn't be happier :D

10. EchoUndine painted face up for my Miracle Vic head and she did an amazing job :D! Communication was very nice & she always send me pictures from progess! I have already commissioned her again. Thank you so much!!

11. EchoUndine bought a wig from me. Everything went perfect, she was super fast and the communication was top-notch, I'd recommend her 100%!

12. I bought a Freddy-01 head from Echoundine, with a face-up by herself. She was a pleasure to deal with, the head arrived carefully packaged and the face-up matched perfectly my requests and was really well done. Now I've only to find a body for him, it seems a pity to hide such a beautiful face in a box. Thank you very much!

13. EchoUndine painted my DollChateau Colin. She was communicative, and even sent me WIP photos. Everything went smoothly, and I am so so happy with the results! She puts a lot of detail and care into her face-ups, and you can see it in the results. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful, unique face-up for their dolls :)

14. EchoUndine bought my FreakStyleBJD Salomé and was a pleasure to deal with! She paid of the agreed upon layaway three months earlier than we agreed and let me know asap once my girl arrived at hers. In short, I can wholly recommend her as a buyer - with layaway or otherwise - and would not hesitate to do business with her again!

15. I bought a Cerisedolls Lyse from Echo and it was a really pleasant and great transaction. The communication was very good and the doll arrived packed perfectly in her original wrappings. Couldn't have wished for a better buy :)

16. EchoUndine bought a Blue Ombre from me, with layaway. Everything went perfectly, payment always on time, great communication, and she let me know shen the girl arrives at her place. It was a very pleasant transaction :)

17. I bought a wig from EchoUndine and she was fast to respond even though we are in different countries. After I paid I sent her a mail to ask her to let me know that she got the money and I posted a photo of the doll I ordered the wig for. She promptly replied back that she felt the wig would be more then likely to small for the doll and if I wanted I could be refunded. I appreciate her complete and sincere honesty and would love to buy from her again and again! She is truly a nice and honest person/seller! Thank you so much for your honesty!

18. I bought a Dollstown Io-Elf head from EchoUndine and commissioned a faceup on it. She did lovely work and had great communication. The head was packaged extremely safely and arrived quickly. Thanks again, love my new girl!

19. I bought a Plasticmoon Teru head from EchoUndine, she was very friendly and kind! He arrived safe and sound! ^^ I really recommend buying from her :)

20. EchoUndine participated in my Leeke GO. She was a perfect participant, paid on time and was very friendly. I'd definitely recommend her! :)