1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EchoUndine

Jan 14, 2011

1. EchoUndine answered my thread searching for a Doll Chateau Elizabeth, she was always quick to reply and was a pleasure to buy from!
      As soon as the payment was complete she was quick to ship the doll and the parcel arrived even sooner than expected - perfectly packaged with everything included (COA etc)
      Would definitely buy from again and recommend! :)

2. I bought an ANS head from EchoUndine and she was a pleasure to deal with!
      The communication was very good, the package was sent soon after my last payment and the head was safely packaged.
      I'd definitively recommend her!

Thank you so much :D

3. I commissioned EchoUndine for a face-up for my Ringdoll Lucifer, and she was simply amazing from beginning to end. She was very kind and friendly to talk to, and was prompt to reply in our exchange of messages. She also took her time to explain to me about the Italian post service, as stories of how unreliable it could be prevented me from commissioning her any earlier. (I must note I didn't have any post trouble sending or receiving back my doll head, except for a delay in my local post office.)

Unfortunately, health issues forced her to take longer to finish my commission, and while I wasn't in any hurry to get my boy back with me, I'd like to stress EchoUndine was very professional during all this time and did her best to complete her work. It goes without saying, her work is simply beautiful and I couldn't be happier with it!

Thanks again for everything!

4. I commissioned Mari to do a Face-up and full body blush on my Popovy Sisters 'Peewit'. I found Mari was very friendly and easy to talk to, and she spent a long time discussing my likes and dislikes. I had some reservations around shipping to Italy ( purely down to horror stories from the Internet), and found that Mari's extensive knowledge of the postal options available was most helpful. Also, she totally understood my first time nerves about shipping my beloved doll and was very kind and patient. I knew that my commission was not going to be a quick turnaround, this was due to the weather conditions and other commitments, which was fine by me. My full doll was painted in a realistic style of the Artists Choice, Upon seeing the first WIP pictures Mari agreed to slightly alter a small area of colouring and once done I was really overjoyed at seeing my beautiful dolls face and her full body blushing. The level of detail which Mari achieves is truly breathtaking, I do not think that any camara can truly capture the wonder that she creates on resin. My doll returned with real charm and character and I could not be happier... I will definitely look forward to working with Mari again and highly recommend her.

A huge Thankyou !!!!

5. I recently purchased a Napidoll Lucifer on a short layaway from EchoUndine. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent my package out as promised. Thanks so much!

6. I bought a pair of shoes from EchoUndine and took part in her leeke go, communication was good, she was very kind and shipped fast ~

7. I commissioned Mari for face-ups for my two Lumelights - and they look absolutely awesome now! This is the second time I've been commissioning face-ups from her and again I absolutely love the results! There was a delay this time due to the weather being too hot and humid for doing face-ups (yah, we had some of that up here in Germany, too, totally get it!) and also due to the postal service being on strike in Italy, none of which were Maris fault. Flawless work and a great transaction, as always! I'd definitely commission her again.

8. EchoUndine is a wonderful person to deal with. She very kindly answered my WTB thread and offered me a beautiful enbony Ashanti. My doll arrived very quickly, well packed, perfect condition. Lots of friendly and helpful communication from EchoUndine throughout the whole transaction. Many thanks to a lovely seller. Very highly recommended

9. I bought a DC Stacy in old WS from @EchoUndine on a 2-months layaway. She was a pleasure to work with, quick to answer my questions and messages, promptly provided pictures and purchase history. The doll arrived safely wrapped in her original box with doll bag, paperwork, and a surprise gift of a pair of blue eyes! Despite the age, she is in pristine condition. I would definitely purchase from her again and without doubt, recommend doing business with her.
      Thank you so much EchoUndine!

10. I commissioned EchoUndine for a faceup on an SD head.
      Very happy with the results!
      The communication was great, as was the overall transaction.

Thank you!

11. EchoUndine split a Miracledoll Viper with me and was an amazing split partner - paid fast and was kind and understanding.

I would gladly do a split with them again!

12. I commissioned EchoUndine for a face up. The communication is smooth and her work is absolutely stunning. This is the second time I had transaction with her. She is always so friendly and kind. This time the shipping from my country was a disaster. But EchoUndine spent time on contacting the post office in her country and finally got the parcel back safely. It took a bit long for her to finish the face up for my doll as the sealant cracked because of the weather and humidity and she had to redo it. I understand it was totally not her fault. But still she provided me a freebie as compensation, which I found really generous. She also kindly made a few changes after I requested some addition to the face up. She sent the parcel back to me promptly and packed very well.
      I highly recommend her as a seller and face up artist!

13. Positive Feedback!
      I just purchased a head from EchoUndine. The transaction was perfect, and they packaged everything flawlessly. Would definitely do business with again.
      Thank you so much!

14. I had the most wonderful transaction with Echoundine! She sold me a Doll Chateau body, was so understanding, and worked with me to make everything perfect!
      The body was wrapped up so safe and arrived to me extra fast! I look forward to any future transactions we may have!

15. I sold a doll to her and it was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent and payment was fast, I highly recommended her, thanks so much!

16. I purchased a DC Olivia head from EchoUndine and the transaction went perfectly! She was wonderful to talk with and send the head quickly. It arrived exactly as stated. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a beautiful DollZone Moon from EchoUndine, and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! There were some hiccups along the way with USPS because of COVID, but she was ever so helpful and wonderful through the whole process! My girl arrived today and she's perfect in every way!
      I 100% recommend business with EchoUndine!

18. I commissioned Echoundine for a faceup on my IOS Levi and the result is absolutely superb. She was very kind and polite, the communication was great and the head packed very securely.

In short, it couldn't have gone better and I would happily commission her again.

Thank you so much!

19. ☆♡ SUPER POSITIVE !!♡☆ :3nodding:
      I bought a Spiritdoll head from EchoUndine. EchoUndine was such a pleasant and helpful person in communication, and everything about the transaction was perfect. The well-maintained head, with COA, arrived very fast, well padded in a sturdy box.
      Thank you, EchoUndine!

20. Echo sold me a Doll Chateau Alberta in WS ^^ Echo is very patient and sent a lot of pictures of the doll and its condition, and conversations were smooth and pleasant. Echo wrapped the doll very safely and shipped quickly. Thanks so much! :)