1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ehryn

Sep 27, 2007

1. Ehryn is a graet buyer!
      Very fast payment and wonderfull communication.
      Thank you so much Ehryn !
      :aheartbea

2. I did a trade with Ehryn, swaping my girl for her boy Teenie Gem body. The transaction was perfect. She was friendly and helpful and the parts arrived quickly, in excellent condition.

I would love to do business with her again and can highly recommend her :fangirl:
      Thank you.

3. I bought Soom Iv's fishy arms from Ehryn. She sent them really fast after my payment. The arms arrived well packed in a perfect condition. Communicating with her was nice and easy. I'd gladly buy from her again :)

Thank you so much!

4. Ehryn purchased a wig in the Alk split I hosted. Communication was always quick and lovely, and payments super-fast. All-around wonderful experience ♥

5. I just bought some Soom fantasy parts from Ehryn; she was very friendly and helpful, and quick to answer questions. Lovely seller; would gladly buy from again.
      Thanks! :)

6. purchased an alk wig from Ehryn! A+++++ seller!

7. Thank you so much, it arrived swiftly and very well packed! Very nice seller :)

8. Ehryn purchased a blank SM Beyla from me - unicorn bits only. Very friendly and prompt communication. Lovely to deal with. Enjoy your new little girl!

9. Ehryn was a part of my Alk split and I blushed her parts as well. She was amazingly patient with how long I took. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

10. Ehryn sold me their Iv on layway, and the entire transaction was just simply perfect :aheartbea
      Ehryn is a very friendly person, and the communication was always very prompt.
      The little resin darling arrived very fast and was very well and securely packed.
      A very big thank you for the transaction and the little resin darling :bcake

11. Ehryn is a wonderful buyer, an absolute treat to deal with. When being she contacted me about the split I was running, she made sure to respond to all pm's I sent, as well as bein very polite and patient as he doll made it's way to me. Along with the doll she also purchased a wig from me, and that add-on went swimmingly as well! She let me know as soon as he parcel arrived and what condition it was in. I would definitely sell or work a split with her again, an absolutely great customer.

12. Bought Glati/Glot horns from Ehryn, she was lovely to talk too and the transaction was amazing and no hassle at all ^_^.
      Recommend her to all buyers and would buy from again in a heartbeat!

Thankies sooo much! My girl loves them! :D

13. Ehryn commissioned a male vampire costume from me. And she was wonderful to work with! Thank you!!!

14. Took part in Ehryn's Luts GO and couldn't be happier :)
      She kept us all very informed with what was happening through PM and in the thread, was polite and freindly the whole way through it.
      Wouldn't hesitate to work with again

15. Sold a pair of eyes to her~ Payment is very fast and communications is efficient too. Would definitely love to do business with her again <3

Thank you~

16. Joined her luts go for eyes and a wig. Kept me informed of things going on and understood when i couldn't pay the postage straight away. Would deff deal with again :)

17. Ehryn purchased a MSD Mika from me! The transaction was SUPER and I couldn&#8217;t have asked for anything better! She is so friendly to communicate with, understanding, replied promptly and paid exactly when she said she would. I&#8217;d do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much!!

18. I part traded and bought a soom Beyla from Ehryn and I've got to say how wonderful she was through out the whole process. Absolutely friendly and as always a pleasure to communicate with. The doll is perfect condition as stated and i couldnt be any happier!

- Excellent seller.

Thank you.

19. Ehryn bought a pair of volks animetic eyes from me, kind buyer paid fast recommended to any1! thank you ^^

20. Just sold some eyes and she was just lovely to deal with.