1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eland

Sep 11, 2017

1. I’m here to leave positive feedback for eland! :dance Emma responded to my WTB thread for a Volks F-72 head. It turned out that I also had a Volks head that she was interested in adopting, so we worked out an even trade.

I could not be happier! Communications between pm’s and e-mail were above and beyond from the first initial message in response to my WTB to the safe arrival of both heads to their homebound destinations. Thank you again
      for being so amazing! I highly recommend eland, she is an asset to the community. A+ :thumbup

2. I purchased an F-56 Volks head from Eland. They were very easy to work with and they shipped quickly! I'm in love with my new doll. I would purchase from them again. :3nodding:

3. I purchased CREAA Sara from Eland. Communication was excellent and friendly, shipping was speedy, and a lot of care was taken in packaging Sara. I’m so happy with my purchase. I would be happy to purchase from Eland in the future. I highly recommend Eland!

4. I bought imda 3.0 full doll from Eland, and I'm very satisfied with transaction. Condition was as described and packed really well.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer!
      Thank you again!

5. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

eland joined my first hosted split for a Volks USA Full Choice System SD16 girl, buying the flat feet and thighs part. She was always very courteous and quick to answer messages. Payments were made without any trouble and I was kindly informed once the package arrived.

Would definitely recommend as a buyer/split member! Thanks again, it was a pleasure working with you ❀.(*´◡`*)❀.

6. Positive feedback for eland! Purchased a Volks F-60 (Coco) from her and I am very happy with the entire experience. She was very kind and responsive throughout our communications and took so much care with how she packaged the doll before she was shipped out. I highly recommend her as a seller and would gladly purchase again from her in a heartbeat. :3nodding:

7. Eland responded to a WTB I posted for a Souldoll V Spider Junia head. Their communication was quick, friendly, and was very patient with me when life decided to flip itself around a few times and I was MIA. She came to me in condition described, and packaged very well. I would happily recommend her as a seller to anyone. Thank you again!

8. Bought a doll head on layaway from eland, seriously the best and kindest seller!!! Would not hesitate to purchase from again! Thank you again!! :D

9. Eland bought Volks Mia from me. This was a purrfect transaction. Contact and all replies were very fast, as well as payment. The other positive is that more than just the transaction contacts, it was nice to have little doll conversations with her. very highly recommended!