1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eldurwen

Jul 22, 2009

1. Sold a woolen coat to Eldurwen, she was very nice and quick with the communication and informed me when she got the package! I'd love to do business with Eldurwen again some day. :D

2. I bought a wig, and received a free wig as well. I got them by mail today! They were packaged nicely and received very quickly! Also I forgot to pay her for two days and she was nice enough to take them off her page anyway Dx thank you so much!! Would do business again!

3. Eldurwen participated in another of my Dollmore GOs :D! This is not my first transaction with her and hopefully won't be my last. As always, she is friendly, prompt, and a pleasure to host.

She's welcome back anytime!

Thanks!
      L.

4. Eldurwen bought some yosd tops from me. She was super sweet and the transaction went amazingly!

5. Eldurwen bought a pair of boots from me. Payment and communication was very fast. Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

6. Eldurwen requested if I would split some items that I was selling. Her offer was very good and very fair so I sold her the items she was looking for. It was really pleasant and simple dealing with her and I enjoyed this transaction very much. Thank you!

7. Eldurwen participated in a leekeworld GO I hosted. she was nice and paid quick! would reccomend her buying or selling!

8. Eldurwen bought Rosette clothes from me. She was wonderful to deal with! Communication was fast and pleasant, she paid very quickly and let me know when the clothes arrived. Eldurwen is an excellent buyer, I'll gladly deal with her again!
      Thank you!!!

9. Eldurwen bought some doll furniture from me - a very nice transaction in every way, and I'm glad the couch found a good home. Thanks!!!

10. Another lovely transaction with Eldurwen. She communicated wonderfully and paid on time, and was very patient in waiting for me to ship her items. Thanks a lot! :)

11. I recently did a trade with Eldurwen (My pipos body for her soom Nor r head) and It was a super awesome experience! She shipped when she promised she would (even got tracking and insurance for full value!)
      The head arrived super quickly and was exactly as described. I would love to trade with Eldurwen again at any time! Thank you so much for trading with me! <3

12. Eldurwen bought 2 Leeke carrot wigs from me. ^^ She paid fast and kept in communication until the package arrived in her house. ^^ A perfect transaction, flawless. I'd be happy to recommend her as a buyer. ^^ Thank you!!!

13. I bought some jointed hands from her; as luck would have it we were online and on DoA at the same time, managed to wrap up the transaction in about 5 minutes flat and she shipped them out the next day. Very easy to deal with her. I'd definitely buy from her again.

14. Eldurwen bought two PukiPuki faceplates from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She is polite, prompt, and there were no problems at all. Thank you Eldurwen for the great experience!

15. I purchased a Musedoll SD girl body from Eldurwen, and the transaction was the smoothest, best transaction I've had to date on Den of Angels. Communication was fast and friendly, the price was fantastic, the description of the item was bang on. Eldurwen shipped VERY quickly after I sent payment, and provided me with tracking and insurance as promised. When the doll arrived, she was beautifully packaged (unstrung, with each piece carefully marked right or left and wrapped securely in bubblewrap), double boxed and super secure. She even included a cute little extra!

I would definitely buy from Eldurwen again, she's been fantastic! Thanks a million, Eldurwen! :aheartbea

16. Eldurwen commissioned me for rosette outfit. The communication was nice and she paid quick.
      Eldurwen is very kind :] I highly recommended her!
      Thank you :)

17. Eldurwen joined my Soom Nodia split and got the Flute. She was super patient, paid on time, and was everything an amazing split partner should be. I wouldn't hesitate to have future transactions with Eldurwen! :aheartbea

18. I bought a Bag of eyes ELdurwen had for sale. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition!!!

19. Eldurwen bought a Dollheart dress from me and the transaction went perfectly! I highly recommend her as a buyer; she paid promptly and kept up great communication.

20. I just bought a wig from Eldurwen and it was an awesome experience :D She shipped quickly, item was just as described and she even sent with a treat. I would happily buy from her again!