1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eldurwen

Jul 22, 2009

1. I bought a two pairs of an urethane Mystics eyes from Eldurwen. The transacion went smooth, communication was fast, shipping within a prescribed period, I am very happy about it all. Thank You very much!

2. Eldurwen was a real pleasure to do business with, she was very professional and understanding. I purchased 3 wigs from her, and she went out of her way to make the transaction smooth. Thank you for working with me I appreciate it. I would highly recommend purchasing from Eldurwen!

3. Eldurwen Bought a necklace from me.
      Good communication, fast payment and overall a good transaction! Great buyer!

4. Eldurwen commissioned me some knitted socks. She was amazing, she got me all the measures I was needing, she kept great communication and was really nice with me when the postal service went on a strike and the package got delayed. She made the payment in perfect time, and she was really kind. A pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended.

Thank you!!

5. I bought a pair of resin wings from Eldurwen; communication was very fast and friendly, and they were packaged very well and with a lot of care. I'd absolutely do business with her again, and recommend her to others!

6. I sold a crobi girl body to Eldurwen, all came perfect she pay really fast!!! Highly recommended

Enviado desde mi GT-I9080L mediante Tapatalk

7. I bought YoSD clothes from Eldurwen. Eldurwen was very easy to communicate with and responded fast! The clothes shipped out fast and arrived safely packaged and in excellent condition. Would definitely work with again! A+++! Thank you!

8. I bought a B&G Sapphira from Eldurwen, the transaction was great. went very smoothly. communication was great, she sent him out promptly, and though the box arrived damaged (due to postal service, not Eldurwen), doll was well packed, safe and sound! would gladly buy from again. thank you.

9. I bought a Soom MSD boy body from Eldurwen, and it was a great transaction. Communication was good, and she shipped promptly; now my little Soom human Aphan floating head has a nice body to call his own. Thanks so much, Eldurwen! :thumbup

10. Purchased a soom teenie gem body from Eldurwen. Communication was great and the transaction was smooth. The item arrived quickly and in it's original pillow. Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you :)

11. I bought Eldurwen's Alk Ninja Summoner. They shipped him out promptly and he was packed very well. He matched his sales description and is lovely. I would definitely do business with Eldurwen again. Thanks.

12. I bought a Realpuki from Eldurwen. Communication was great, shipping was fast and the doll was packaged very, very well. Thanks again!

13. Eldurwen answered my WTB post for a Feeple65 neck connector and was a real pleasure to do business with. The connector arrived well packed and it worked great with the body I wanted to attach the head to so I am delighted, thank you!

Hope we can do business again sometime Eldurwen :)

14. I bought some eyes from her and she was great to deal with. They got to me very fast and I'm very happy.

15. Bought a Littlefee Faceplate from Eldurwen. Very smooth deal. She's very friendly and helpfull. Fast shipment, well packed and Faceplate in perfect condition. Highly recommended. Thank you! :)

16. I bought some 16mm blue eyes from Eldurwen and it was a very smooth transaction. Good communication and the eyes arrived safe and quickly :) I would happily buy from her again ^.^

17. I have bought a lovely DC youth body from Eldurwen, she is a really nice person to deal with.
      The body arrived really quicly, perfectly packed and in perfect shape.
      Thank you again for this transaction.

18. I purchased a Luts outfit from Eldurwen. She was great to deal with and everything arrived safely.
      Thanks!

19. I sold head and fairy parts of soom mylo to Eldurwen. I receive payment very fast and everything were ok:) Thank you so much for buying, it was very pleasant to have business with you!

20. I just bought a beautiful pair of custom Mystic eyes from Eldurwen, and it was a perfect transaction -- super-fast shipping, quick and friendly communication, and the eyes arrived carefully packed, in pristine condition. Two thumbs WAY up!! :hug: