1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ElectricMauve

Apr 30, 2009

1. ElectricMauve bought preordered dress from me great commnication and fast payment really great buyer thank you so much^^

2. Electricmauve was part of my Leekworld GO. She paid quickly, responded quickly, and was very pleasant to deal with!

3. ElectricMauve participated in my Dollflower GO.
      She made a quick payment and I'm happy to communicate with!
      Thank you.

4. ElectricMauve took part in my Luts GO.
      Prompt payment, great communication!
      Will do business again anytime!

5. ElectricMauve recently participated in my 20th Leekeworld group order as well as the 2nd half of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run and was yet again amazing to deal with, on both accounts! :) Always amazing and on top of payments, they're sent in a swift fashion and communication is consistently friendly and well kept up from their end. I am always open to doing business with them and have no complaints at all. :) Highly recommended!!

♥[ Thank you for your participation in my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

6. ElectricMauve bought a pair of Mystic eyes from me. Was a perfect and super-fast transaction.
      Thanks a lot!

7. ElectricMauve participated in my nineteenth Leekeworld group order and was, as always, an absolute joy to do business with! ^^ Communication from their end is always friendly and constantly consistent just as payments are always sent with lightning swiftness. I am always open to dealing with them and do so without hesitation or worries. ♥ Recommended highly~ :D

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

8. ElectricMauve participated in my Crobidoll GO back in May. ^ ^ She was very kind in helping me with another participant and her invoices her paid on time. I would recommend her to anyone.

9. I recently hosted a LUTS GO, and ElectriceMauve was great to work with~ Communication was always friendly and payments prompt! Would recommend to anyone :D

10. ElectricMauve participated in my twelfth Fairyland group order and was ( not surprisingly at all ) absolutely amazing to do business with yet again. Always friendly and prompt with payments, communication is consistently well maintained and leaving nothing to be desired. I have had many transactions with them and say with ease that I would happily do business with them again and cannot recommend them enough!!

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

11. Due to a mistake of our split leader, i made a deal with ElectricMauve because she received the items that i ordered in split and i received hers. Everything went wonderfully!, She is so nice, smooth and communicative. When the order arrived she shipped my items very fast and very well protected and tell me the tracking number. Very great user. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything ^^

12. took part in my split and was very wonderful and talked with both me and IratxeEowyn... Was very understanding of my mistake and worked with me and IratxeEowyn, to make sure they both got what they ordered.

Over all it was wonderful :)

13. ElectricMauve participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order and was yet again ( and not surprisingly at all ) an amazing participant to do business with. Communication from their end is always kept up exquisitely well and invoices are taken care of with stunning swiftness. I will always be open to doing business with them, as our transaction have all been nothing short of stellar. Highly, highly recommended~

Thank you for always being so wonderful to work with!! :D

14. ElectricMauve took part in my Luts GO.
      Great communications, quick payments, a delight all around!

Highly recommended!!!

15. ElectricMauve was part of the " summer event " Leekeworld GO I was hosting, and it was pleasant to deal with her ^^.

She was always so nice and polite in every of her messages, fast to respond PMs and made every payment very fast. She was also always patient and understanding all the time !. Nicely, she confirmed when she received her wigs ^^. I'd love to do business with her again without any doubt at all.

Thank you so much sweetie for all your kindness !!

16. electrimauve participated in my Luts GO. She paid quickly and was great to deal with. Thanks!

17. ElectricMauve participated in my soom Ace group order. Communication was up to par and payments were sent very fast! I love working with her :D

18. Gack, some super belated positive feedback!

ElectricMauve participated in my Soom GO, and they were a total asset to the order. ;w;

Contact was always prompt and polite, they made extremely timely payments, and were patient when I was sorting and shipping the items. All in all, they were an exemplary GO participant, and I would be glad to have them in any of my future GOs!

Thank you so, so much!

19. ElectricMauve joined another of the Leekeworld Go's I was hosting, this time for the " winter event " ^^ and like last time, it was a joy to dealing with her again *.*

Sure that i'm repeating myself but... she is one of the most loveliest persons I've had the chance to deal with ^^. It's always a pleasure to read each one of her messages, cheerful and friendly. She knows how to make you smile. You find yourself talking to a friend instead of talking to someone that is only making a transaction with you .

For all of this I will be more than happy to deal with her in future, always .

Thank you so much sweetie for being the way you are ^^ . Till so soon !!

20. ElectricMauve ( once more ^^ ) joined a Leekeworld GO I was hosting, the spring event this time . Like always everything was just more than perfect ^^ .

It has been absolutely wonderful to have the chance to dealing with her again. I really enjoyed exchanging messages with her ^^. So nice and funny messages that made me smile and made me feel more than comfortable talking to her !! And she nicely remembered about me bitting my nails at my house so, right after she received her package didn't doubt for a second and made me know that she received it safely at home ^^ .

I would jump at the chance to have transactions with her in the future again and again without any doubt at all ^^ !!

Thank you so much sweetie for being just megapgafahawesome !!!!