1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elemental and Elena

Aug 7, 2006

1. I recived my item last week, Blue pinstripe Pjs and I love them, just what my boy needed. They fit great and he looks it XD
      I will get a pic up soon of my boy in them~

Great to deal with very nice and fast shipping, I shall be keeping an eye out for new things in the future n_n

2. beautiful wig, ship very fast, I'm so happy with this deal, higly recommended, see you later!!!! :D

3. BEAUTIFULLLL WIG. It got lost in the mail for like 2 weeks but Elemental was KIND enough to offer to re-send it. What a sweetheart!
      Eventually my wig got to me and I love it a lot. :aheartbea

4. I ordered some wigs from Elemental a while back and they are amazing! My boys love them! ^___^

5. I ordered the Rockin' Purple Pyjamas for my new Elfdoll Wu. They were made and shipped the same day...exactly to my specifications and perfectly finished in every way. You couldn't get better service from Armani, or better quality either. When you see S&M run their first advert in VOGUE, just remember that I predicted it. Buy from them now, before Paris discovers them...that's my advice.

6. My wigs were shipped out less than a week after I ordered, which is pretty amazing considering S&M are on hiatus.

it took only four days to get to me, and they are so beautifully made! I sat there stroking Ryuji's head all night, and the pyjamas are a dream.

thank you so much, I look forward to dealing with you again!
      xoxo

7. Elemental sent me a reversable jacket...Very quick, and easy transaction.Thank you!

8. Everything came just as it was advertised, and better! The workmanship on both the wig and PJ's I ordered for Tempest are magnificent!

Payment was easy, shipping was done ASAP! <3

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]Rocker Riff Coventry likes his S&M Pyjamas so much that he often wears the top over a white shirt (also from S&M) as a jacket with jeans...[​IMG]

Thanks, Elena, for clothing my boys so beautifully! S&M Designs Rocks!

10. Weee! Thanx Elena and Elemental! Cloud really likes his pyjamas! And it looks perfectly match with his sandals :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you so much again! It fits nicely on his body and makes him look adorable! <3

11. Just want to point out that the pyjamas Cloud is wearing in the post above are a 'slim fit' and the arm and leg lengths are custom to his measurements. Nope, the pj pants don't magically fit the same length on 60cm and 57cm dolls, but they can be made shorter on request.

Many thanks to everyone for posting their pictures so far! I love seeing them!

12. My wigs arrived today and they're really fabby! It's nice the way the edges are all finished so they can be styled in so many different ways. They were also shipped in a timely fashion. Many thanks, indeed!:)

13. Ordered two fur wigs and recived then very fast! They are amazing quality and fit my girls very well! Plus they look oh so cute!! ^^ I would definatly order again.

14. My wigs were sent out within ten days of making my payment (as stated on her topic.) I'm very pleased with the quality of the wigs since they are super soft and so much fun to style. Definitely an A+++ seller. <3<3<3

15. Received my fur wig in great condition. Thank you :)

16. Wahahaha! Found you! Got my Wig today and it just looks smashing! Amazing Quality and an awsome fit!

17. Got the two wigs i've asked for. Perfect condition! perfect size fit! and it was great communication and fast shipping!!!

18. Just received a pair of pants from Elena! They arrived in great time and are wonderful! Logan is thrilled to finally have a proper pair of pants!

19. I've had a very pleasant transaction with Elemental! Quick communication and even though she sent the wig a bit later than she told me, she sent me a free wig as a gift X3
      Thank you so much, sweetie!! :whee:

20. Here's some photos of Logan in his pants, if I may post those here. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]