1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elemental and Elena

Aug 7, 2006

1. The wig are excatly what I looking for. There's this incedent with CanadaPOst(as usual) but S&M designs really nice about it.

2. [size=-2]The wigs came today, and they're absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to get some use out of them when I'm home for winter break. =D Thank you so much~[/size]

3. Finally have a piccy of the wig I got!

[​IMG]

4. Wonderful wigs and nice communication ! ^____^

5. I just recieved mine today and they're gorgeous! They're just as beautiful in real life as they are in the pictures!

6. Kudos for the S&M Designs team! The wig and clothes I ordered were just perfect, and both Amanda and Louise were so, sooo friendly. Definitely recommended and will definitely order from you again. Thankies! =3

7. I bought a black/ neon green stripped fur wig to Elemental, and I'm very happy with my deal, high quality, beautiful colour, all perfect!!!! thanks you so much!!!!! :fangirl:

[​IMG]

8. I bought a fur wig and black pants from Elemental and Elena and they are wonderful. The quality is great and my boy loves his pants! I will definitely buy from them again. ^^

9. I bought 2 pairs of pj's for my mnf, have to say amazing!!!!!! lovely work, attention to detail, I love them. Great communication and fast shipping to the UK. I will most DEF be back for more. Highly recommend.

:)

10. hey yo me again! I totally forgot I got another wig (same color)

[​IMG]

11. I bought a wig from Elemental... good communication, she kept me constantly updated on my order, and the wig itself is awesome. I will definitely be buying from her again. Thanks!

12. comissioned a wig! fast shipping, totally pleased with my purchase! Will buy from again! ^_^

13. I bought a wig from Elemental and it has safely arrived :)
      Elemental is a caring seller, fast communication, and thank you for the cute gift! Oh and I really like the wig! <3

14. I bought two fur wigs from Elemental and they're amazing! They fit like a dream and arrived quickly! :3
      Will buy from again!! :aheartbea

15. Awesome wigs. I will definantly be ordering more when they reopen.

16. I bought some fur wigs. There was good communication. I was kept updated on my order and the quality of the wigs is great.

17. just recieved an amazing wig from Elemental ^________^ was part of a partial trade for a MSD carrier, she paid quickly and was a great person to work with ^^

18. Brought an amazing wig from Elemental... Her wigs are great quality wigs!! :D I'd buy from her again any time!!!
      Clone wig on Tsubasa, my SOOM Godo:
      [​IMG]

19. GREAT Communication! Even with irl situation, she handled my problem with the delayed shipment professionally!! Great seller!