1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elemental and Elena

Aug 7, 2006

1. Element is a great person to deal with, very polite and nice. I will definetly buy from a gain. Wigs in amazing condition!!!!

2. Elemental and Elena are wonderful ^_^ My boys love their new clothes and wigs!

A new wig for Benjamin and jammies for two! Two additional wigs and a selection of other clothing purchased not shown, but they're all well made and look great!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ROCK!

3. Elemental is a dream to do business with! Her wigs are beautiful and professionally made. Mine fit and look better than my boy's defaults!

[​IMG]
      Yea! Albino~

[​IMG]
      bed head?

[​IMG]
      Fire!

[​IMG]
      emo-fire look!

Even my younger sister, who usually doesnt pay any attention to him, started styling his wigs! By her own will! :o

Thank you so much Elemental ^_^

4. I bought a white wig with a red streak through it, It was originally for my MSD but it doesnt fit him, I think I may have measured wrong. But it diddnt matter because it fits my 70cm boy perfectly and looks fantastic on him! and I prefere it for him now anyway. Elemental gave me a free wig, 2 free hair clips and a little white belt. I really appreciate her work during this time and I hope she will be ok.

We are all rooting for you.

Heres Lucifel in his new wig.
      Hes a DZ Cloud

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bunny!

5. Very patient seller despite my bombardements of PMs and additional orders :sweat Got all my custom orders done, and she sent me three wigs as thank yous for my delayed order!~ :D Very excellent wigs, and expected quality too!~

Please understand and be patient with her!~ She's a truly excellent person to work with!~

Definitely will buy from her again!~ :)

[​IMG]
      One of my custom orders X3

6. Just realized I forgot to leave feedback! I'm sorry, Elemental. T_T

I bought a white fur wig from Elemental, and a pair of black dress pants, a grey dress shirt, and a black pinstripe vest from Elena. These two are wonderful to deal with, selling very high quality products for a very reasonable price. Not to mention that they're both wonderful people that I enjoy dealing with immensely. Will definately deal with them again in the future. ^^

7. Got more clothes for my boys from Elena, and again, excellent! Benjamin looks good in plaid!

8. I bought Breakaway from Elemental, and she was a joy to work with. PMs were prompt and regular so I was kept totally updated at all times, and the original sales post gave a good description of his condition. He was adequetely packed and arrived in super-fast time. I can't fault her in any way ^.^

9. I ordered 6 wigs from Elena, they are very good value for money and fit my doll well. They arrived so quickly even though I live in the UK and she lives in the US!!!
      Thankyou so much, my doll finally has hair (pics soon)

10. Hair pics!

When she's wearing a hat:
      [​IMG]

Not wearing a hat:
      [​IMG]

MOHAWK IT!
      [​IMG]

Thanks so much for the wig, it's great!

11. I'm very happy with my wigs ^_^ They arrived in perfect condition and are from very high quality fur!
      The communication was perfect, I loved doing business with Elemental! <3

12. I purchased a wig from Amanda and it's beautiful! Wonderful craftsmanship, and fantastic service. Thanks a million! You guys at S&M are the only ones I ever want to go to for fur wigs. <3

13. I bought a pair of wigs form Amanda. They are well made and such yummmmmy colors (purple and orange). I would definatly buy from her again! :) Oh yeah communication was eggzellent!

14. Bought two wigs from them - excellent workmanship! Too bad its a little too big on my boys but I'm pretty sure I can find heads to fit those excellent wigs! Thanks~

15. This is the second time I've ordered wigs from Spite and Malice and they are just perfect! A perfect fit and cut and they look so good on my Lati boy...I can't recommend them enough for well-made fur wigs! Thanks!

16. I purchased two wigs, and everything went great.
      Thank you very much! ^^

17. Forgot the picture.

[​IMG]

<3

18. i bought a kid delf body from Elemental. It was very well packaged and sent super fast. Thanks heaps!

19. I bought a few fur wigs. Two of the ones I ordered didn't arrive (in fact, they were the wrong wigs entirely!) Elemental fixed the order up for me and paid the shipping without charging me or having me return the old wigs. At first i wasn't pleased because I wasn't sure how she would handle it. But she did so well, My faith in her is fully restored. :) Thank you for working with me through this!

20. I bought a pair of fur wigs from Elemental. She was a pleasure to deal with and the wigs are exactly what I wanted. Thank you!