1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elemental and Elena

Aug 7, 2006

1. I bought two wigs from Elemental. They're absolutely lovely; the fur is soft and they're well-made. She was also pleasant to deal with, I totally recommend her. ^^

2. Bought this wig. Very pleased with it! Thanks!

[​IMG]

3. Got a wig from Elemental's shop, she was very friendly and shipped fast. Wig looks great. < 3

4. I ordered a wig from Elemental and it's utterly gorgeous!:D High-quality fur, brushes well, barely sheds at all, and it fits my melon-headed Spinel so well! Fast shipping, great communication- thanks so much! :aheartbea I'd recommend her wigs to anyone and everyone!

5. I ordered four wigs from from Elemental and received them today ^^. I had a wonderful transaction with her and she replied to my queries quickly. Nice person to buy from!

Look forward to have another transaction with her.

6. We purchased 3 fur wigs from Elemental and we adore the high quality and excellent craftmanship!

Super thanks! :)

7. I've bought various wigs from both Elena and Elemental over the past year or so and I love them to bits. X3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      (Sorry, that's the only photo I have of this wig. x___x)

[​IMG]

8. Just got the wig today. :D

I love the quality of it; it's way better than some of the ones I ordered from Asian companies.

9. Commissioned a wig from Elemental and received it earlier this week, within the timeframe she promised it would be finished and shipped. :) Great quality, looks wonderful on my boy.

[​IMG]

10. I bought two wigs from Elemental, and they're awesome. The fur is very soft, and easy to work with. I'd do business with her again~ <3

11. Bought quite a few wigs from her, and I have to say they're some of the best I've ever seen. The fit is excellent, the colours are dazzling, and the fur is some of the softest you will ever have the opportunity to touch. She's wonderful to do business with, and I'll keep coming back for more! :)

12. received my wigs today, they are such nice wigs thank you! <33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:aheartbea will definitely want more in the future :D

13. My boy's wig arrived today and it's great! The fur is very soft and easy to style. Amanda was very courteous and easy to deal with :) Highly Recommended!

14. Just received my wig today and I love it! It's perfect, just how i imagined. Definitely buying more from Amanda in the future. Thanks again!! :)

15. I bought her a few wigs, and I love them, thank you very much, I will buy again from her:) thank you thank you:)

16. Elemental made a custom fur wig for me. She was really great to deal with and kept me up to date with everything. Thank you! :)

17. I just ordered a wig from Elemental and it was exactly what I was looking for and a great quality. Would order from again!

18. Finally found the perfect wig for my boy!!
      i love it :aheartbea Really easy to style in so many different ways and a great fit! Thanks heaps.

19. I've had to start a paging thread for Elemental, as I've had no contact with her about an order made in May.

20. Well, we had a bit of a breakdown in communication. (which was paypal's fault really) But after we figured that out the wig came fast and is super cute! I'm very happy! Thank you!