1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elendae_Nersil

Nov 16, 2007

1. Elendae_Nersil bought a Soo head from me- fast payment and great communication! Thanks again! :)

2. I just did a luts go with elendae_nersil and it went well. I would certainly do business with her again

3. I participated in a Luts GO run by Elendae_Nersil. Everything arrived safe and sound. :)

4. Elendae_Nersil ran the Luts GO that I participated in. I appreciate everything she did. She kept us updated and let us know when the packages were shipped. Thank you!

5. I was in a luts GO with Elendae_Nersil. My item arrived safe and sound.

I was very happy with her updates on the thread and commenting back to us. She was quick with getting the payments.
      All things considered she was very fast at everything in her situation. Greatly appreciated.

However Communication through PM at first was disatisfying as I did not get a question answered and I was not told that I was confirmed in the GO. In fact I was not on the first post with everyone else, so I was surprised when I got my invoice.
      And this may be the post offices fault, but my package was post marked 5 days after she had told me it was shipped.

6. I was in a luts GO with Elendae_Nersil. She gave great communication and was awesome, especially given how HUGE this GO was. She did a great job and I thank her for all her hard work.

7. I participated in the Luts GO with Elendae_Nersil. My items arrived safely and she was good about updating the thread. The GO was a large one, though, so things did take quite a long time to get going and there was no PM communication.

I would have especially appreciated receiving a PM confirmation of my acceptance into the GO. I didn't know if my items made it into the order until I received an invoice.

8. I was in the Luts GO too, which was huge, and while Elendae_Nersil was running it two of her computers crashed, and I can only imagine how huge a task it was to stay as organized as she did and keep everyone notified! Thank you again for all the work you did for us! :D

9. I was in the Luts Go as well. She did so much hard work, I can't thank her enough. Everything got here safe and sound and she was great about keeping everyone updated. Thank you so much <3

10. All the orders were shipped out on the days in which I said that they were, the fact that the one was post marked five days afterward was likely the fault of the post office. I ship from my mom's bank, not from an actual post office because it's just easier for me. Sometimes their dates are a bit on the screw-y side. It's not the first time this has happened.

11. I bought a Luts wig from Elendae_Nersil and she was prompt with communication and my item arrived quickly. Thanks!

12. This is neutral feedback for Elendae_Nersil. We traded dolls, my Soom Chrom for her Delf El.

Overall I would say the transaction went well, although communications did slow down considerably once my doll had been shipped. However we did start communicating over the weekend, and so work may have gotten in the way once the week started. El arrived today safely, but very poorly packaged. He was in a medium flat rate box with only plastic bags for padding. The bags were wrapped and taped around each part. Small parts like s-hooks and his hands and feet were just sealed in a ziploc bag at the bottom of the box with no padding. The dye on the bags unfortunately came off and stained his body and a little on his face (there was no face-up protector either).

Due to the impermanent nature of these issues and because Elendae_Nersil was otherwise very pleasant to deal with, I am leaving neutral feedback for this transaction.

13. I recently traded my SWD School A for Elendae_Nersil's Chrom. Communication was great- She kept in contact with me throughout the whole transaction and was extremely friendly. She shipped him quickly and packing was fair. He arrived quickly and safely without issue. I'd definitely trade with her again.

Thanks~

14. Just did a trade with Elendae_Nersil, it was quick, easy and very communicative. I would definitely recommend.

15. I traded my SD13 lim Link against her Luts Chiwoo elf.
      The trade went well. Chiwoo arrived today (i would have preffered it if she had paked him in bubble wrap but he isn`t damaged)

I don`t feel comfortbale with her behaviour. She wrote me things like "I promise I won't be disappointed." and " I'd love to add him to my crew." and swayed my decision to trade him. I was dissapointed, when she put him one day after he arrives at the market place. I can`t force her to keep a doll, that she doesn`t like. But it would have been pleasant if she would have been waiting since my doll arrives.
      She said, that she is doing trades since several years. But she wasn`t very patient with me. This was my first trade and english is not my mother tongue. My english isn`t worst but it happens sometime, that I confound some words or missunderstand something.It did not take influence in the trade. My feedback is positive but I dont want to deal with her again.

16. I did figure that he would work well in my collection, but it turned out that he did not. I had plans for him, I wanted him to be a certain character. He looked as though he would work out in the pictures, but in person, he just wasn't what I wanted, so I sold him.

17. I bought a Volks SD13 body from Elendae_Nersil. She was very kind an communicative. The body was packaged so well and shipped quickly to me! I'd never hesitate to by from her. Thanks so much!

18. Did another comission for Elendae Nersil. Pleasant to deal with, and fast payment, as always! Thanks again!

19. I bought a Soom Chrom human head from Elendae_Nersil. The head was just like she described, and she shippet it directly to the face-up artist when i asked if she could do that.

Very satisfied with the transaction, and the head is on the way to me now with a beautiful face-up :)

20. Positive! Elendae_Nersil ran a LUTS go that I participated in. Everything went perfectly smoothly. Communication, updates, shipping, packaging: everything was great. I would definitely work with Elendae_Nersil again!