1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elendae_Nersil

Nov 16, 2007

1. I was in a Luts GO run by Elendae_Nersil and everything was executed smoothly. I received my items quickly and in great condition. If given the chance, I would definitely participate in another GO run by her. Thanks so much!

2. I bought a Volks modded sweet dream A from Elendae_Nersil, and it was a great experience! She allowed my to do a layaway, and her communication was awesome, she kept me updated once he shipped, and was overall a joy to deal with. He shipped safe and sound, and arrived with not a scratch.

3. Traded a Luts Yder Head for a Luts Junior Delf 2010 Summer Event Head with Elendae_Nersil. Perfect transaction! Thanks much!

4. I purchased a CP Modded Soo special head from Elendae_Nersil. Communication was wonderful. I would buy from her again. :)

5. Purchased some Victorian shorts and a shirt from Elendae_Nersil. Communication was AWESOME and very efficient, especially since I was in a rush. Items were sent out the very next day after payment and items were received quickly and in great condition. Would buy from again most definitely. XD

6. Bought Chrom legs off Elendae Nersil. Communication was wonderful, she's so friendly. xD Overall perfect transaction.

Thank youuu. <3

7. I purchased a Dollmore Elf Pado from Elendae. Her communication was prompt and very pleasant. She kept me advised of a shipping delay due to unforseen circumstances and was very helpful in dealing with a small shipping scuff sustained to the doll.

8. I bought an Elf Chiwoo head and things couldn't have gone better! fast shipping, nice price. I'd hve no hesitation buying again!

9. I purchased a Luts DW_104 Cherry Wig from Elendae_Nersil. She promptly mailed out my item after I paid for it, and even though there was a mistake with the shipping address, she communicated with me through it. The wig arrived in great condition. Thank you!

10. Participated in a LUTS GO, items were received well, though an item was missing but that was LUTS's fault. Will do business with again. ^.^

--EDC

11. ~Positive~

I participated in Elendae_Nersil's Luts GO. Excellent, effective communication and the whole process was very smooth.
      Thank you!

12. I participated in a Luts GO That Elendae_Nersil hosted. Very nice, easy to work with and items got to me quick when they were shipped. Shipping costs were very reasonable. Would definitely work with her again.

13. Elendae_Nersil sold a Lavender Luts wig to me and was absolutely wonderful through the entire transaction. ^__^ The wig came in wonderful condition and it's BEAUTIFUL. I was so happy to get this wig from her because the wig on Luts was sold out. Thank you so much for selling this wig to me, I really love it. <3
      Thank you for the wonderful feedback, as well, and for helping me complete my boy. ^__^ :aheartbea

14. Elendae_Nersil purchased a SD shirt from me, payment was prompt, communication was always friendly. I highly recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

15. I bought a wig ad two pairs of eyes from Elendae_Nersil. Communication was great, and considering that one of the pairs of eyes was mailed to me from out of country, they arrived relatively quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. =D

16. Elendae_Nersil is an excellent buyer! I sold a head to her on layaway and her payment were fast, her communication was excellent, and always super kind. She was such a pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend her to anyone:)

17. She bought a HZ Heise Kimono from me! super fast payment, communication was always very polite and friendly :) great buyer, thanks very much for the smooth transaction! :)

18. I bought a beautiful Luts wig from Elendae_Nersil. Communication was excellent and my wig arrived super fast! Great transaction, thank you so much :)

19. I bought a Choa head from Elendae_Nersil, communication was great! She even went to get me some Japanese candy to put into my package. The head was well packaged and looked identical to the picture. Shipping was a hassle for her because of the holidays in Japan but she shipped as soon as she could :) I recommend and would again do business with her

20. I bought Volks SD10 boy body from Elendae_Nersil. Everything passed very smooth and easy. The communication was fine and fast. Shipping was was very good too. I'll buy from Elendae_Nersil with the pleasure again.