1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elendae_Nersil

Nov 16, 2007

1. Positive Transaction

Elendae_Nersil contacted me to buy some of my SD clothes, and on the day payment was due, offered trade options instead, and I am SO happy for that offer, as several things were very useful for my crew! We shipped out as scheduled, and we both got our packages the same day. Everything was in excellent condition and I was notified that my package had arrived safely as well. Wonderful trade, and I would be very happy to trade again! Thanks so much!

2. I bought a pair of 12mm lilac glass eyes from Elendae_Nersil. She was very nice in communication and I got my eyes very quickly! Thank you so much!!

3. I traded again with Elendae_Nersil my Volks Nono13 head for her Feeple65 Lorence head, I really enjoy working with her. She has amazing communication and ships promptly. I would happily work with her any time.

4. I bought a Volks Magical Micheal head and some SD clothes from Elendate_Nersil. This was an easy, fun and full of communication
      transaction and I highly recommend her for any of your dolly needs.

Thank you again!

5. I bought a Luts body from Elendae_Nersil; he was very nicely wrapped, and she went to the extra trouble to send along his box for me, and to find a shipper it would fit into. The entire transaction was extremely pleasant, and she was quite wonderful to work with. Absolutely recommended!

6. elendae_nersil purchased a volks f03 from me and was very pleasant to deal with, and was also understanding when i told her about some minor damage i hadn't noticed until packing the doll - we easily agreed to a partial refund.

7. I participated in Elendae_Nersil's Leekeworld GO and everything went smoothly, she kept the thread updated with any pertinent information and mailed my items off promptly, thanks!

8. I participated in Elendae_Nersil's Leekeworld GO. Everything is fine except a little mistake, (one of my items was not ordered) but i was given a refund and everything is peachy, thanks! ^^

9. Bought a wig. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Wonderful transaction!

10. Elendae_Nersil and I engaged in a trade, clothes for clothes. She was so great to deal with, always polite and such fun to negotiate with. When we reached a deal we both shipped at the same date and it arrived quickly. There was a minor issue with a piece of clothing but was easily taken care of. All around positive trader. Would love to trade with again!

11. I purchased a black SD wig from Elendae_Nersil It was nicely packed and in great condition. Thank you!

12. I agreed to a trade with Elendae_Nersil and everything went really great. She shipped my package out the exact day
      when planned and was understanding when I had to postpone my shipment a day. The item was as described and she was
      very friendly and pleasant to do business with! Thank you dear!~

13. I purchased a pink Mellow Doll wig from Elendae_Nersil and she was great to work with! She kept me up to date with the shipment and when it was delayed! I would gladly buy from her again, thanks!

14. I traded again with Elendae_Nersil my Luts Delf Chiwoo head on Volks SD13 Boy body for her Volks F-09 girl, I really enjoy working with her. She has amazing communication and ships promptly. I would happily work with her any time.

15. I purchased a MNF Juri '13 head from Elendae_Nersil and it was a fantastic transaction. She shipped quickly and provided me with a tracking number. The head was packed fantastically in bubble wrap along with plastic bags for extra cushion. I would recommend her as a seller and would love to do business again with her in the future if possible. <3

16. I did a trade with Elendae_Nersil. She was quick with all communications, answered questions and provided photos. It was a pleasure working with her! We agreed to ship on the same day and all went swimmingly. My part of the trade arrive in excellent condition and in a timely manner.

It was awesome, thanks again for everything!! <3 <3

17. I bought a Delf body from Elendae_Nersil and had a great transaction. Everything went very smoothly and communication was swift and lovely! Thanks so much! :)

18. Elendae_Nersil responded to my WTB for a Seowo head - I am so thankful that she did!!!! The communication was wonderful and shipping was super fast. A pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!!!!!!

19. Another great transaction. Bought my iplehouse arvid on layaway. She paid quickly and let me know when she got him. I hope you enjoy the new boy.
      thanks

20. I bought a body on layaway from Elendae_nersil ,she was kind and the body arrived just as described, I thought I was going to receive the body unstrung but she sent it strung and I'm very thankful to her for doing so. I would engage in another transaction of any sort with her again. ^.^