1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elf-Ears

Jul 10, 2006

1. Elf-Ears participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order and was a wonderfully understanding and pleasant participant to work with. Communication left nothing at all to be desired and payments were prompt. There was an issue in regard to an item and they handled the news wonderfully well, with complete understanding that I am more than appreciative of. I'd be more than happy to do business with them again in the future and cannot recommend them enough~

Thank you for being such an amazing participant in this order!! :D

2. I bought a doll from elf-ears and she was great! She was patient, friendly, fast with emails and she shipped my doll fast and listened my requests. <3

3. Another positive for elf-ears! :) She participated in my recent Coolcat GO, and was a great participant! She paid quickly, was in communication, and has a wonderful attitude! I always enjoy having her participate in my GO's and I hope to work with her again in the future! ;)

4. Elf-ears participated in my first split, so I'm very grateful for your confidence. for my it was the body, and for she, the head. There was no communication problem, She has always responded quickly, as with the payments (made &#8203;&#8203;almost at the moment) I'm very happy with it, so....positive feedback!!

5. elf-ears participated in my Mature Mini Shoes GO. She was very polite and good with communication, and paid her invoices quickly. I would love to have her join another one of my GO's! She rocks!

6. Elf-ears participated in my Soom Goss split and was once again a pleasure to have as part of it. Definitely recommend.

7. Elf-ears purchased a pair of Souldoll Iraki feet from me. Fast and friendly communication, quick pay and let me know that the package arrived. Thank you!

8. elf-ears was very pleasant to work with. She participated in my Alice Collection's GO. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Told me when the items arrived and all together a great transaction. :3 Thanks for joining! Would do business again.

9. elf ears was a part of a Luts split with me and I couldn't be happier. She was real understanding when there were production delays and let me know when the item arrived! Thanks so much!

10. Elf-Ears was my partner in Soom Teenie Gem Necy split :XD:
      Communication with her is great, she's fast with PMs, and one more important thing: always pays me on time, and even earlier than our scheduled date.
      It is really convenient because I can pay Soom on time ^^

Overall, I was really happy to have Elf-Ears as a split partner and won't hesitate to do another split with her again in the future :D
      Thanks for the wonderful transaction~~

11. Elf-Ears ordered several custom fur wigs from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom designs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

12. I ran a GO for the Chesire Soom and Elf-ears was very friendly, paid on time, messaged me back when I updated and told me when she received the package : D would do business with again!

13. elf-ears purchased a centaur body from me and she was a dream to work with... communication was quick and friendly. She paid quickly, and let me know when the package had arrived safely. I would be happy to work with elf-ears again, anytime. :aheartbea

(Thank you again for purchasing from me!) :)

Chris

14. Positive! elf-ears just bought an... elf head (!) from me. :lol:
      What followed was one of the fastest transactions I've ever been in. Fast payment, prompt communication, and elf-ears also PM'd me when the head arrived. Perfect! Thanks!

15. Elf-ears bought a bought a TDF elf head in a split from me. Payment and communication was swift and I was informed of them recieving it. It was a great transaction and I would work with them agian. Left feedback and was an overall great expierence.

16. Elf-ears joined my Luts zuzu split from December. She was very quick on sending me payment. And, she was also very patient when I had a lot on my plate on getting her item mailed to her (because life sucks sometimes lol). Awesome person and would love to work with her again.

17. I joined elf-ears's Soom female FCE split to get a Clozel head. Communication was swift, and the head got to me faster than I was expecting it to! I would definitely join another split with them!

18. Elf-Ears contacted me in response to my ad for some Soom Feny/Necy fantasy parts. She was quick to respond and ship the parts. I'd gladly buy from her again. :)

19. elf-ears participated in my Luts Go. Awesome communication, paid promptly and was always a great pleasure to work with. She and I agreed on a meet-up to give her stuff and it was fantastic. Highly recommended. Thank you very much for trusting me with your order. :)

20. elf-ears joined my Leekeworld group order. Payment was quick & on time, communication was always prompt and friendly. I'd gladly work with elf-ears again, thank you!