1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elfinder

Feb 2, 2006

1. I bought some pants from elfinder, and they arrived quickly and in great shape. Thanks very much!

2. elfinder bought some girl jeans from us. Quick, quick payment and hassle free. Thanks so much!!

3. Purchased a doll from Elfinder. He arrived safely and soundly and extremly quickly for canadian post. :P items came just as described and i love him! would gladly do buisness with again!

4. Great buyer, asked thoughtful questions and was quick to pay and friendly!
      I'd love to do business again sometime!

5. Elfinder was part of a Leeke order I ran a while back. Very prompt with payments and wonderful to deal with A+ :)

6. I purchased a fur wig from Elfinder, it arrived on time and well packaged, a very good seller!

7. I bought a pair of DollHeart MSD shoes from elfinder.
      Everything went well... and they were shipped out fast.
      Thanks! :)

8. I bought a black fur wig -- the price was reasonable, the quality good and shipping fast, plus Elfinder was very pleasant to deal with. Excellent all round.

9. I bought a hoodie from elfinder!

Shipped quickly and arrived safely, A+ transaction!

10. I want to leave a great feedback for elfinder! she bought from me a doll with layway. she's absolutely a delight to talk with, reliable, friendly. I would deal with her again without hesitation ^^
      I'm so happy because now i know my doll went to a place where is really loved eheh ^^
      thanks!

11. Bought a pair of shoes from Elffinder- fast shipping! Thank you!

12. Bought a pair of khaki pants from elfinder. Were a perfect fit when i recieved them. Was wonderful communication and shipping. Pleaseure to do business with

13. elfinder bought a pair of jeans from us. She paid quickly and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!!

14. Had a great transaction with Elfinder, I bought her DZ NS body and she sent it fast and even sent an outfit and pair of eyes..thanks so much!!

15. I bought the most beautiful Shiwoo head from Elfinder and I could not be any more happy! This little lady is in glorious condition, not a chip, scratch or blemish on her. She was packaged wonderfully and arrived safe and in perfect condition.

Elfinder is kind and reasonable. She replies in a very timely manner and ships super fast. She gave me a great deal on a wig and eyes as well. She is a very sweet person.

I would love to buy from Elfinder again!

16. I had another great transaction with Elfinder :) She purchased a Bambicrony Elf Shy and ping from me...promp payment, great communication , as always :)

17. Adopted an SD10 white skin Volks body from elfinder: the item is perfect and it came very good packed. She's the perfect seller and great communicator.
      AAA+++

18. I did a doll trade with Elfinder (yay! I have a tiny now! :cheer) and the lovely little lady arrived well packed, and in great condition. :) Elfinder shipped her super-fast, and communication before, during and after has been great. I'd gladly do business with her again. :thumbup

19. Elfinder was part of a group order I hosted! Great communication, Quick payment, Would gladly deal with again!

20. I bought Elfinder's Roxydoll Lucy. Elfinder was very, very sweet to do business with, and very prompt with her PMs. The doll arrived safely packaged and padded, and came in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with Elfinder again if given the chance, and would highly recommend others to do so as well. Very, very reliable seller.