1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elfinder

Feb 2, 2006

1. Received boots and they are great. Thanks so much for answering my WTB post and giving me the chance to acquire these boots. It's been a pleasure dealing with you.
      Marianna

2. elfinder bought my John Barrowman minimee head and gave him a good fangirl home. Thanks D for the great transaction!

3. I did commission outfit for Elfinder! Great commmunication, and excellent trade!!
      I highly recommended her! It was happy to work with you~!:aheartbea

4. made a trade with elfinder for her tinybear moona.
      wonderful seller/trader, the whole experience was perfect.

she was especially patient with the extra time it took for my part of the trade to reach her.
      cannot reccomend her enough!

5. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR A FLAKER

I agreed to purchase I Husky from Elfinder on the MP after she PM'd me about her one for sale. I agreed to the purchase and arranged for the payment to be made on Saturday afternoon.

I go to make the payment and Elfinder PM's me to say that someone else had paid first. At no point was I informed that there was another person and that there was a race to whoever paid first. I assumed that being told I was "first in line" and having agreed to purchase him- that the transaction was to be with me.

Elfinder has continuously denied that she has done anything wrong, even when this has been taken to a Moderator, whom agreed with me.

All in all an awful experience, found her very rude and I feel utterly distraught because now, I still don't have my Husky.

6. So I got permission from the mods to post my side of the story. I never wanted this to come to feedback or go to the mods. But since Absynthe chose to do so, I feel it is in my right to defend myself.

So I put my Husky for sale on doa, I saw that Absynthe had a wtb thread for a Husky. So I pm'ed her, asking if she was interested. She said yes, but we had to work out the shipping details and such, since she is overseas. After that she said she had to check with her husband to make sure she could spend the money. She said she 'should' be okie..... This made me think perhaps she couldn't buy him. She never said for sure she could pay on saturday like in the feedback she left me. So as far as I was concerned, the deal was not set in stone.........

During the time I was talking to her, another person Pm'ed me. Also showing interest. Because the other sale wasn't set in stone, I found there was no harm to talk to the other person about the Husky. Also because she said should....I thought this could be a backup etc.

Well the other person had a us address and I admit....I was more at ease to ship to a us address. I have shipped overseas before and it before and it didn't go too well. Also it's very very expensive and hard for me because I have to walk. At the time no one else was interested in him, so I figured I would just sell it to her in the UK. But when the other person appeared....... I thought I had the right as a seller to choose what I am more secure with.

I decided what would be fair is to see who would reply first, the other girl did. So I pm'ed Absynthe and she replied very angry and told me I had broken a mod rule and threatened to report me to the mods. Even though it is very well known, mods cannot get invovled with marketplace transactions. Which I know myself.

This is her reply, and it shocked me.......

Oh My god. I find that a little unfair as I replied as soon as I could seeing as I am in the UK of course it would be later. I am really upset about that as you said I was first in line. That is really not on and completely against the rules of this forum. I have feel I'm going to have no choice but to report you to the moderators. I went and sorted all the money out and everything today and now you tell me you sold it to another person? NOT HAPPY

Now I was shocked and stunned she would do that......as far as I am aware I didn't break any rules. I told her there was no need to go to the mods. I admit I was so shocked and hurt for her saying she would contact the mods, I really had no desire to offer the husky to her after that. If she had given me a proper chance to explain. Like it says in the feedback rules for when giving negative feedback. Perhaps I could of asked the other person if it would be okie if I could sell the Husky to her because of the missunderstanding. I do not respond to threats and such reactions in any situation before I am even given a chance to try to solve it!

I understand I should of been more clear or let her know I was talking to someone else. I do apologize and I wish it have never gotten this far. I did tell her to reply asap..... I have never sold a doll so in demand before.... so I had no idea someone would get so upset over this.

When she told me she would leave me negative feedback. I did go right to the rules and read it. At first I just looked at the marketplace rules for feedback and it said no negative feedback could be left is no money was exchanged. So I told her that, but I now see on the feedback section there is aditional rules. This is what it lists,
      For Sellers

• Seller has agreed to sell doll to a specific person and cancels sale
      • Seller has agreed to sell doll at specific price to a specific person, then sells to another specific member for a higher price
      • The sale is canceled due to the seller asking for a specific price in thread, then asking for higher payment after sale has been finalized, either due to "fees" or a counter-offer
      So for that, I didn't cancel the sale, unless selling it to someone else counts. I did not sell the doll for a higher price, either. Neither did I did ask for a higher price after......Even though I had someone pm me offering a higher price I turned it down!

So yes I do not know if this will help. I just found it fair to tell my side.

I am so upset and crying, I never meant to be a flake seller! I take my sales on doa very importantly and my perfect feedback shows it.

I have never sold a doll like a Dollshe that people have wanted so badly. So I had no idea people would get this upset and angry about it to take it to the mods.

In her feedback she called me very rude, which I was not. She was obivously dissapointed and it showed in her pm, but it went too far. I was just shocked and hurt that she would threaten me with the mods so suddenly.....it was very immature. I understand she would be upset. But if it was me, I would of never done that.
      But after her treatment towards me, I do not want to offer her the Husky. Because my other person who was buying him is having cc issues. So if she had let me try to work things out, I would offer her the Husky now. But how she reacted, I do not want to deal with her.

I did pm the mods this reply, knowing they couldn't get involved. But they did tell me I could do a reply like this. I was also told I have broken no rules on the forum.

I understand it was her right to leave bad feedback for me, so it will have to say. For those who are considering dealing with me in the future. I ask you not to let this one thing change it for you. Please look at my wonderful feedback prior to all of this. I take my marketplace sales very important.

7. i did a trade with her and she was very sweet. there was a problem when i recieved the doll, but she did her best to help out and correct it. i was very greatful for her kindness.

8. I sold Volk FO-02 WS feet to elfinder and all the deal is a total happiness. :)
      Clear and fast communication with prompt and smooth transaction. ^^

Highly recommend elfinder! :D

9. I bought a doll from elfinder and well... i could never have trusted a better person. She was very prompt with replying and providing information, she was very helpful and accommodating!

She always weighs the options and figures out what benefits both parties of the transaction best!
      I would definitely buy from her again, because she doesn't make you worry about anything at all. And throws in some goodies with the package too.

Thanks danaka! All the best, and i highly recommend her to anyone. <3

10. I bought a Dollfie Dream body from elfinder. Very good transaction, good communication. A pleasure to do business with. I would recommend this seller. :)

11. Elfinder bought a set of Bambicrony wings from me. The transaction went very well! Thanks and I'd love to deal with her again ^^.

12. Elfinder and I traded dolls. Everything was perfect, communication was great, shipped on time etc. My new boy arrived safe and sound.

Thanks! :)

13. I bought a wonderful Cherry Classic dress from Elfinder, and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

Shipping was very fast, everything was packaged so well, and price was great.
      My girl and I love her dress! Thank you very much for a great transaction :3nodding:

14. I bought a Abio Angel Yi head from Elfinder. She sent the head the exact day she told me and the head was in great condition, the head was protected really great. Good seller ^^

15. Also I forgot to tell but she give me many free gifts with the head, she is a sweet, I told her about that I wanted some eyes for my new boy and she gave me some eyes, also she was great to give me wigs

16. I bought Volks heel feet from ElfFinder .The item are in wonderful condition,fast shipping, great communication, very highly recommended seller

17. I bought a Fer coat from ElfFinder- she shipped very quickly and everything arrived well.
      Decaffeinate a recommended seller!

18. I recently did a trade 2 yo sds for a Masha with elfinder. She is a very nice person to deal with. Shipment is super fast and communication is perfect.
      Thank you,
      Tuki

19. Bought part of an SD fer from this seller!

Super cute! I love it to bits....really nice seller!

20. Elfinder bought some droprop eyes from me, and it was a great transaction! She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Would definitely like dealing with her again. :)