1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elfvan88

May 10, 2017

1. I’ve made a trade with Elfvan88. The whole process went smoothly, she’s a very nice person. Dolls are as described and the shipping was fast too. I recommend her :)

2. I bought a 72cm male impldoll body from @Elfvan88 and I couldn't be more pleased.

All communication was prompt and friendly and she shipped super quickly. The body was sent unstrung as requested and perfectly packaged.

I would definitely deal with @Elfvan88 again and I can highly recommend her as a reliable and trustworthy seller.

Thank you so much!

3. Bought an oldskin Volks body from me. Great communication, prompt payment!

4. I bought a Rumpel Doll Morpheo head from Elfvan88. It was a perfect transaction! Elfvan88 is a joy to work with. The head was very well packed for its long trip from Sweden to the US. I am very happy and highly recommend Elfvan88 as a seller!

5. I bought a Twigling Oryx from Elfvan88, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Communication was excellent, super friendly and kind, the doll was shipped when she had said she would and was packaged safely and was exactly as described. I would happily recommend to others and buy from Elfvan88 again <3

6. I bought a Venitu Head from Elfvan88. The transaction was super smooth. She shipped him out quickly and he was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend her!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!

I entered into a trade with Elfvan88, some body parts for her Havoc-Ba head, and it was great! She is friendly and communicative, very pleasant, and shipped promptly. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a trade or purchase partner and I'd love to work with her again in the future.

Thank you!

8. Positive feedback! :3nodding:
      Elfvan88 bought a Iplehouse EID junk/mod body from me. She was very nice and fast in communication and payed quickly. Enjoy your new mod project! :)

9. I purchased a Norman Reedus head from Elfvan88. She was an absolutely lovely person to purchase from. Communication was swift and courteous. The head came well packed and in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

10. Bought some Heliot hooves from her, and they arrived in perfect condition, very nicely packaged! Thanks!

11. I purchased a Fairytales Treasures Butterfly from her, everything went great! Polite and swift PMs, and a well-packed doll.

12. I bought a Loong Soul 80Cm body from Elfvan88. even though she initially said in the listing she only wanted to ship within Europe she was happily willing to send him to me in the US. Communication was great and she was kind enough to hold him for me till I could pay for him. Everything arrived to good order tanks to her top notch packing job! Excellent seller.

13. Bought an EID Model body from Elfvan88. Communication was quick and friendly, shipped quickly and packaged so impressively that if there had been any damage it would have been an act of god! Every single piece was individually bubble wrapped with additional packaging in the box, and the box itself was completely waterproofed. 100% would buy from again!

14. I recently bought a mini Bactro from Elfvan88 and the entire transaction was wonderful. Mini Bactro has been on my grail list since I discovered them and Elfvan88 allowed me to do a layaway for hers. Communication was great and they were friendly and amazing through it all, shipping was fast once I paid her off, and she arrived packaged well and safe. They even included a wig and the original stickers! Thank you so so much for giving me an option that allowed me to finally bring one of my grails home, definitely recommend!

15. I bought a Dollshe Orijean head from @Elfvan88 and I couldn't be happier!

She provided a very fast shipping quote and shipped immediately.

The head was very well packed and in as new condition.

Thank you so much! :)

16. I bought an Islanddoll Monster/Pumpkinhead from Elfvan88. Communication was quick and super friendly, the doll was shipped out fast and packed very securely and she even added in a few little extras. All around wonderful transaction, would do business with again!

17. POSITIVE :thumbup
      I bought a Modoll Sherlock head from Elfvan88. She was super nice and answered all my questions. The head was packed really well and sent without delay. Highly recommended!

18. I bought a Giddeous Project Baughn from Elfvan88. Communication was prompt and the doll arrived safely packaged. Definitely recommend!!

19. I bought a 5StarDoll Jadite from Elfvan88 and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! She was so sweet, polite, and just lovely. Jadite arrived well packaged and in perfect condition, thank you so much for my new lil bug!

20. I bought a Deepti (Bardo Research Milky Tan). Thank you for the beautiful doll, accurate pictures, wonderful extras, and extremely fast shipping. Well packed. Thank you again!!