1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for elfy016

Jan 20, 2008

1. I purchased a wig from Elfy, and it was a smooth transaction from beginning to end! And the wig is beautiful, better than the pics. Thank-you!! :)

2. Elfy bought my little MSD boy, and was a pleasure to work with^^ Paid quickly and kept wonderful communication. I hope you guys have great fun together! =)

3. Elfy is a great buyer! Superfast payment and really nice person to work with!

4. I bought a skypirate outfit from elfy016 and the quality is great! She shipped it out super fast. I'm impressed. Thank you elfy for a great transaciton! ^__^

5. I just finished up a layaway sale with Elfy016. It was a very good transaction, great commincation, all but one of the payment were made on time, but the late payment was made shortly after it was due and Elfy kept me updated through the whole process. :) I have no complaints! They also let me know when the little one arrived. :thumbup A great transaction.

Thank you very much.

6. I purchased on of Elfy016's steampunk heandbands. Great communication and super fast shipping (a day and a half turnaround?!:fangirl:) made for an excellent transaction, but the best part was the GORGEOUS headband, very securely and beautifully packaged. My girl loved it. Not only would I recommend Elfy016 to others, but her headbands too. If I don't buy them all first. ;)

7. Bought eyes from her and it was fast and easy :D

Did not take time to get to me and I even got some candy :)
      And they were good XD

8. I bought a MSD Steampunk headband from elfy016 and it's of awesome quality! Very very cute. Thanks so much! :)

9. I did a doll trade/faceup/items trade with elfy016 and everything was just perfect!

10. I purchased an msd wig from elfy and am very happy with the experience^^ She is such a sweetheart to purchase from (she even sent candy gifts!) and I could not recommend her more! :treecookie Merry Christmas, elfy! :)

11. Elfy bought a wig from me and was very friendly and understanding when my PMs werent going through! Thanks so much for a great transaction

12. Oop! elfy016 bought some eyes from me! Just noticed that they arrived safely, and I'm glad they did!

elfy016 was very quick to communicate and payment was speedy as well! Thank you so much for the smooth transaction. ^^

13. I bought some eyes from elfy016, they arrived safe and sound with no problems ^_^

14. I bought a wig from Elfy, and she mailed it promptly. It arrived looking great and makes my doll look fantastic. Great transaction!

15. This wonderful buyer purchased a DOC body from me. Excellent communication and fast payment! would love to deal with elfy016 again!! :D

16. I recently purchased a modded DM Cecile bjd from elfy016, and I could not be happier!

The dye job is wonderfully done, and the poses like a dream. There is nothing negative I could say about our transaction. Shipping was prompt and communication was excellent.

Thanks elfy016!

17. I purchased a pair of 16mm Ruddy Peach eyes from elfy016, the transaction went smoothly and I received the items wonderfully packaged. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

18. Bought a Dollmore Tanned Asha from Elfy016 and the whole transaction was wonderful. I was allowed to pay her off off in two payments, and she was shipped right away. Thanks!

19. Just recieved the Elf Shy that i purchased from elfy016, and she was wonderful to deal with! <3 She's very friendly, and even though things were hectic with the end of semester and life occurring, she was wonderful at replying to pm's as fast as she could--especially after the post office was dumb and she had to ship her out again!

Thanks so much, elfy!

20. I bought a fabulous pair of OOAK steampunk goggles from elfy016.
      The goggles arrived well packaged and perfect! There was a slight delay in shipping, but was promptly corrected and the item was sent priority mail which I greatly appreciate.

Thanks for a pleasant and rewarding transaction!