1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eliz-Rivenstar

Apr 4, 2007

1. Bought a sadol set from Eliz-Rivenstar, transaction was smooth and shipping was fast! Thank you for being patient with me! Recommended seller~!

2. Eliz participated in a group order I ran. She let me know exactly what she wanted, and was very prompt in communication and payment. Thanks so much!

3. Bought a wonderful wig form Eliz. Can't say enough good things about it!
      It is high quality, and very detailed.
      I Highly recommend her wigs!!:aheartbea

[​IMG]

4. I bought some Pearl-Ex Powders and an art palette from Eliz-Rivenstar. She had excellent communication, shipped very quickly, and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely do business with her again in the future!

5. bought a Nabi Kiss from her and she arrived well packed and exactly as described. Very happy and do business again!

6. Bought an Angell Studio MSD Gus head from her and she arrived very quickly and packed really well! Thank you so much for a good transaction! :D

7. I bought two pairs of boots from her ^^ ... thanks so much!!! It was a greate deal :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. got a wig a few days ago, i LOVE it! just as described, and she kepy me updated and shipped it fast! it was a lovely transaction!

9. Eliz-Rivenstar bought my green Akando, and was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and good communication. Thanks for helping me fund my Akando replacement XD

10. Bought a wig from Eliz-Rivenstar. Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks so much!

11. thanks for the lovely monique updo wig, perfect transaction...please leave me feedback as well

12. Purchased some plaid high top sneakers from Eliz-Rivenstar. They arrived quickly. Great seller ^__^

13. Eliz-Rivenstar took part in my Kakashi Minimee GO. Communication was always good, payment was fast and its been a great transaction in general. A pleasure to deal with, thank you.

14. Eliz sold me some terrific eyes - she was really nice about giving me extra pictures and letting me decide. She shipped them out immediately after I paid, and packaged them up carefully.

15. I bought a way awesome doll carrier from Eliz-Rivenstar! even tho the mail made a mistake (not her! wasen't her fault at all!) she was super nice and kept me updated! The bag was just as advertised and showed up just in time for the monthly meet up! ^^ thank you!

16. Sold a wig to this person. Paid fast and let me know when the item arrive. Very friendly in pm and a nice transaction

17. Wow, Eliz-Rivenstar is fabulous:).
      I bought two Cherry flower headbands and they arrived so beautifully packaged and are gorgeous. Thank you!!:aheartbea

18. I bought a dress from Eliz-Rivenstar, the item was in great condition and fast shipping. Thank you again for a pleasant transaction.

19. Eliz sold me her Kakashi MNM head and it is beyond beautiful. She was wonderful to work with, packed the head quite safely, etc. The transaction went perfectly, and I love him!!!!

20. Bought a doll on layaway from Eliz. She arrived today in perfect condition and boxed safely and neatly. Throughout our transaction Eliz stayed in close communication, letting me know when payments had arrived, and when the doll would be sent. Thanks so much!