1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emeraldwings

Oct 19, 2010

1. emeraldwings did a faceup for my Delf El boy, Octavian. He turned out amazing! He is finally himself! Communication was great and she was very friendly. She also got him done crazy fast! I can't wait to commission her again!

2. Emeraldwings did faceups for my Unoa L-bi twins and they look great! She was wonderful to work with as well, fast communication, fast work and an excellent price. I'll definitely commission her again in the future.

[​IMG]

3. I sold Emraldwings a kid delf body
      She used a layaway option and paid it off way early! Made me uber happy!
      Don't have a single bad thing to say alllll~ good.

4. I was able to commission Emerald for 2 face ups! :D She did a wonderful job! I am very pleased with her work. The Transaction was great, with a gap in communication due to computer problems, which I can understand. The heads got back to me quickly and I would most defiantly commission her again! :D

5. Emeraldwings did an amazing faceup on my tan girl, Planetdoll Roseanne :3 It is absolutely beautiful, and exactly how I pictured my doll looking when I first got her! She even reserved my spot until I had enough money (it took a little bit, I was just getting settled down in college.) I will DEFINITELY be sending out more dollies to her in the future <3

6. A+ Transaction

emeraldwings participated in my Luts group order and everything went perfectly.
      Great communication and fast payment.
      I would definitely do business with emeraldwings again.

Thank You

7. I commissioned a faceup from emeraldwings and she did a great job. The communication was excellent, the results are lovely. Thanks!!!

8. I sold a Crobidoll Kitten Lance on layaway to emeraldwings. Communication was great and she was very friendly. Her payments were very quick and she even payed him off super early. Overall a great transaction.

9. emeraldwings bought a DOI outfit from me. Communication was quick and friendly, and she was very nice to talk to. :3 Her payment was also quick, and the transaction couldn't have been better. Thanks so much!

10. emeraldwings did a face up on my Resinsoul Pixiu and Dollzone Leo, and I couldn't be happier !
      -She was lovely to talk with, gave me some great ideas, and was SOOOOO reasonably priced.
      She let me know every step of the way how the face ups were going, plus she (and her family!) went out of their way to get the heads posted back to me as soon as she could. I would highly recommend emeraldwings if you want a faceup done, she is great ! here are my littlies home with their new fancy faces:

[​IMG]

11. emeraldwings bought a DOT Tender Lahoo from me on a layaway. ^^ Communication was smooth, she paid according to the schedule, and was very patient while I explained about shipping. ^^ She let me know as soon as she received the package. It was a great transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a buyer. ^^

To emeraldwings : Thank you so much for adopting him. ^^

12. Emeraldwings gave my LUTS Kid Delf Bory the most adorable face up. He's fantastic! Finally has a face that suits him, and her price was awesome. Her communication was very nice as well. Will definitely commission her again. <3

13. Emeraldwings did my RS Mai's faceup, and was friendly and communicative. A wonderful artist and wonderful to deal with! Thank you!

A+ would do business with again :)

14. Emeraldwings did the faceup for my Bobobie Tony and I couldn't be happier with the results! He looks just like I'd envisioned, and I have to add that the photos just don't do her work justice.

Reasonable rates, fast turnaround, great communication, and she's also very attentive to the details requested.

15. I commissioned a face up from Emeraldwings. It turned out wonderfully. She was always quick to respond, even over the holidays. I would easily commission her again. Thanks hun!

16. I commissioned Emeraldwings for a face up, she is great to work with and the faceup is great! I would love to work with you again!

17. Emeraldwings purchased a Luts Summer Event 2012 Head w/faceup from me.
      Quick payment and very friendly communication. Thank you for being so patient with me too! ~
      Highly recommended :)!

18. I sold Emeraldwings a WS Dikadoll Shall. The transaction was amazingly fast and simple. She was fast in communicating, paid me even faster than we had agreed, and has even sent me some photo updates of his new home. :) I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I hope to work with her again some day!

19. I commissioned emeraldwings for a faceup for my first bjd, an Unoa Lusis. She did an amazing job at a great price, and finished quickly. Communication was excellent. I highly recommend her, and hope to commission her again in the future!

20. I commissioned a face-up for my Angel Street Orion (Baelz) from emeraldwings. She was quick to respond, and in no time, I had my BJD back home. I loved the face-up and I would highly recommend her to others!