1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emeraldwings

Oct 19, 2010

1. Emeraldwings bought a Soom Migma from me and the whole transaction was great! Kind and prompt communication, very fast payment and she also let me know as soon as the package arrived. I can highly reccomend Emeraldwings. Thank you!

2. A billion years ago, I commissioned Emeraldwings to paint the faceup for an NS Soom Dia of mine - and wow I was a huge jerk and never left her feedback! The transaction was amazing and the faceup was amazing and everything was amazing - but then my doll plans changed, and I had to wipe that triple-amazing faceup that she did; and I never stopped regretting it.

Way less than a billion years ago [aka now, the time of this feedback posting] I contacted Emeraldwings about possibly painting a WS Sard's faceup similarly to the Dia that she had painted for me ages ago. And my gosh she agreed, and the work she did on Sard looks so fantastic that when she sent me the first photos of the head, I nearly cried from joy.

Emeraldwings is an extremely professional individual - from their correspondence, to their packing of items, and to the faceups they produce - and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them. I would absolutely not hesitate to commission Emeraldwings for aesthetic work in the future, and I can wholeheartedly recommend her to others!

Thanks again for such a wonderful transaction, and for doing such consistently fantastic faceup work on my boys!

3. Emeraldwings did a faceup on my Dragon Doll Zi Long for me. She got him exactly how I pictured! A++++ Love her faceups and will be going back for more!

4. Emeraldwings did a faceup on my Doll Leaves Fay for me. She got her exactly how I spastically described her, giving her all the beautiful colors a little fairy needs! I will keep getting faceups from her until she tires of me!!!! :P

5. Positive Feedback

emeraldwings bought from me Phonolus body. The transaction was easy, was selected payment by layaway, all paid on time. Very nice and kind person, pleased to meet you. Recommend to cooperate. Thank you!
      [h=5][/h]

6. Smooth as silk transaction with emeraldwings who purchased my K-Doll Keikei head! I would work with her again. :)

7. Emeraldwings bought a SWITCH Rusi head from me. She is a very friendly and a nice person. The transaction is very smooth! Great communication and prompt payment! Its a very good experience to do business with her! Highly recommended!!! :)

8. Positive Feedback
      emeraldwings bought from me Iplehouse Luna Tamer RG skin. There were problems with delivery due to weather conditions. emeraldwings showed patience and understanding. The doll was bought in layaway, all payments made on time. I am very happy with the transaction. Always glad to you. I really hope the Luna will delight you for a long time and you will love her. Thank you settled it for himself.

9. Positive! <3
      Emearldwinds bought a Soom SO tan Chrom from me via layaway. Every payment was prompt, the communication couldn't be better and she was really nice and easy to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :) Thank you! <3

10. I bought a pair of Soom shoes from emeraldwings. Communication was excellent and she shipped them right after payment.
      They arrived in perfect condition and were just as described. I would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!

11. I sold a pair of Soom Chrom Soul Tracker horns to emeraldwings, and it was a perfect transaction overall. I absolutely would not hesitate to do business again. Thank you!

12. She did a wonderful job on Face-ups for my two dolls! The sealant she uses also has a softer feel to it than MSC. I'd be glad to turn to her again if I get another doll!

13. Emeraldwings did a face up for me on one of my dolls and I absolutely love it, she does an amazing job! Thank you so much!

14. I purchased a 5stardoll Angelo from Emeraldwings. She was great to work with for layaway and even offered me a good price on a new faceup. I love my new boy! Thank you!

15. I sold a doll to EmeraldWings. She was very nice and friendly to communicate. She did a layaway and finished sooner than her promised. I highly appreciate her cooperation with me in solving the problem when the doll came damaged during the shipping. She was a very understanding person. I won't hesitate to deal with her again ^ ^

16. emeraldwings purchased a DoD event head from me on layaway.
      An overall pleasant transaction. Payments came on time. Good communication. - All good!
      Thanks!

17. I commissioned emeraldwings to faceup my Luts William and she did a lovely job. She responded well to communication and worked with my and my "vision" or lack thereof (I give very vague directions in my visions lol). The painting is very professionally done. I couldn't be happier.

18. emeraldwings bought a DOD from me. She paid on time every time and was very understanding of my shipping schedule, would sell to again with out a doubt. A++ buyer.

19. I commissioned two faceups on some teeny little heads. Emeraldwings did a stunning job on such tiny girls! They were exactly as I wanted. I couldn't be happier. She was lovely to deal with. Thanks so much!

20. @emeraldwings did a faceup for me on my Doku Paradise Fairycradle. She was prompt with responses and completed the faceup super quick, she was also prompt with shipping. I would highly recommend her, her faceups are beautiful!