1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emplousos

Feb 29, 2008

1. emplousos bought some clothing items from me, She paid on time as said and kept me up to date when they arrive. Great person to deal with, hopefully more in the future. than you agian.xuan.

2. emplousos bought a Dollheart Fer sized for UNOA/Msd. The payment was prompt (even for a layaway) and we had excellent communication. I highly recommend.

3. I bought some converse from her, she shipped them really fast and she choose a more expensive way to send them, and she didnt charge me. The shoes are in great condition, the price is great and it was really nice to talk with her^^

4. I bought a Minifee shirt from emplousos. She shipped it out the day after I sent the payment, and it arrived in great condition. Very nice seller, thanks so much!

5. I brought some black msd kitty shoes from Emplousos :) I am 100% pleased! Her communication was excellent and item arrived timely and in great condition. I would definitely reccommend Erika ^^

Thanks!
      Nina

6. Yaaaay, brought a Sleeping Lusis Faceplate from Erika^_^ It was packaged really well and in great condition. And as always, Communication was EXCELLENT!!

Thanks,
      Nina

7. Good communication, moderate shipping speed. Great shoes, they're very cute and fit my girl well. I would buy from this seller again.

8. I bought an Unoa bust from emplousos, it arrived quick and in good condition, and she was great to deal with :) Thanks so much for the fantastic transaction!

9. I just bought a pair of eyes from emplousos and she was great to deal with! The eyes came well shipped and were just as she described them! I'd definately deal with her again. :)

10. And yet ANOTHER perfect transaction with this fantastic buyer! Emplousos is a very sweet and kind person. She is also very, very easy to deal with. I always enjoy selling to her. She always pays promptly and always lets me know as soon as her items arrive. Thank you very much for another flawless transaction.

I hope you will do well in everything! ^^ A++ Buyer

11. Perfect transaction, fast payment! I couldn't be happier. :) Thanks!! :chocoheart

12. I bought some hair clips and several pairs of pants from emplousos. My girls finally have their own pants. :lol: Emplousos was lovely to do business with. Thanks!

13. I bought a faceplate from emplousos. She answered my pms right away and my item was shipped out super fast!! :) Thanks! :D

14. Apologies about the belated feedback ^^;; I bought a pair of eyes from emplousos a couple of weeks ago and they arrived in perfect condition. :)

15. I bought some yosd clothes from Emplousos and she had excellent communication throughout. Clothes arrived safely packaged with lovely extras, thanks a bunch! Definitely a friendly and prompt seller.

16. emplousos joined a LeekeWorld group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process was perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

17. I recently participated in a trade with emplousos, and it was truly delightful. We both figured what we were trading, shipped out...and ironically, the items arrived at their new homes on the same day!

Better than painless, it was a joy! I hope to be lucky enough to do business with her again in the future.

18. I bought from emplousos a pair of blind eyes for a great price. We had great communication with eachother. I recommend her as a very great seller. Thanks emplousos

19. bought a pair of cargo shorts from Emplousos and the transaction couldn't have been smoother :) thank you so much!! :aheartbea

20. emplousos was great to buy from. Quick to reply to PMs, and friendly. The book I got was exactly like described, perfect condition.

I love the book, thank you so much!