1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emplousos

Feb 29, 2008

1. took part in emplousos soom split, she great to work with and my item was shipped very fast.

2. I took part in emplousos's Soom Yrie split. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. Thanks! :)

3. Very recommended. I bought a MSD outfit from her. Communication was prompt and she shipped it out quick. I would certainly buy from her again. Thanks :)

4. Emplousos ran an Afi/Ai split and was an absolute dream to deal with. She was fast to let us know when things changed, well organized, friendly and just a doll. I'll be keeping an eye out for her if there are any more GO's I need to join in the future. Thanks again for the split!

5. shoot, I made an error. Emplousos ran the Yrie go, not the Afi and AI go, but she was still a great person to deal with. Sorry about the mix up.

6. Ordered some faceplates in Emplousos' Unoa group order. Everything ran very smoothly, communication was great, and my items arrived in a timely manner and packaged wonderfully. :) Would definitely recommend, thanks again!

7. Joined a Unoa spilt she run, was very nice and oragnizsed
      packaged my item well
      thank you <3

8. I joined emplousos Unoa GO ^^ everything was organized, communication was great and I received my items quickly. Thank you!

9. I joined an Unoa GO run by emplousos, it was very organized, commuincation was fantastic and items received in perfect condition. I highly recommend her and would definately join another GO!

Thanks again!

10. Joined in an Unoa parts GO run by emplousos~
      Everything was organized well and was run very smoothly~ All parts arrived to me super fast and in perfect shape!
      Would definitely join another GO with her ~ <3
      Thanks again!

11. emplousos bought some wigs from me. She was very, very nice! I would sell to her anytime!:)

12. Bought a SOOM Beyla head and horn from Emplousos~
      She was great to deal with and shipped quickly :) Package was packed -very- generously, great transaction all around. I'd definitely do business with her again :aheartbea

13. I bought a faun tail from emplousos and the transaction was great! price, shipping, and communication were wonderful! a great seller :)

14. Emplousos purchased a wig bundle from me and as always she has paid lightning fast and is always a great buyer! She let me know when the wigs arrived and even left me feedback right away. I always am very appreciate of buyers such as her! Always a smooth transaction and never with complaints. :) Thanks again and hope you will enjoy the wigs!! A++ Buyer!!

15. I took part in an Appini split by emplousos for the human body.
      Everything went fine and fast, I highly recommend her!

Thank you again :D

16. I participated in one of Erika's Fairyland LTF split. She was an excellent split leader as she continuously updates us on our FL order, quickly confirmed the payments and shipped the items fast. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks a lot! :)

17. I participated in a Soom Appini split run by emplousos. Everything went very smoothly, quickly and my head arrived safely. I would participate in her splits again anytime. :)

Thanks!

18. I participated in a Fairyland split run by emplousos. Everything went smoothly and my LTF body arrived safely.
      Thanks so much!

19. I adopted a Serendipity Sharmin from emplousos and it was a great transaction. Friendly communication and doll was shipped quick, thank you! A+

20. I sold an Angelheim Kozy Racoon Tail to Emplousos. They paid quickly, and the transaction was very smooth. I refunded part of the shipping charges when the costs were a lot less than we'd anticipated, and let me know that it arrived ^^