1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emplousos

Feb 29, 2008

1. I bought a littlefee faceplate form her and it got so fast l give her a A+++.

2. I bought a pair of Glot wings from Emplousos and communication was great she mailed them off quickly... but the mail decided to munch on them for a while so it took a month an a half for them to finaly reach me @_@; We'd given them up for lost, but it was my own fault for not opting to get tracking. But they evuntualy turned up safe and sound.. and with a big note tapped onto them "MAGNET!" XD! I'm betting they got stuck to a bin or shoot along the way an were just clinging there for a while. e_e That's my luck.

3. Another wonderful transaction with Emplousos, this time I bought her Soom Syen body. It was shipped out right away and arrived safely. THanks!

4. I bought a pair of SOOM wings and claws from Emplousos. Great transaction! Thanks!

5. I bought a soom syen open eye head from emplousos. She mailed it promptly, and it arrived safe and sound; I couldn't be happier about the transaction. :) Thank you!!!

6. I've bought a pair of Soom Teenie Gem basic hands from her, overall a very nice transaction and great communication. Thank you very much! I'm really happy :)

7. Emplousos sold a Littlefee headback to me, and she was a great seller. She responded to my PMs quickly and was very nice. She also sent the package out right away and made sure it was well packaged. She was a great seller, and I would love to do business with her again, it was a great transaction. Thanks so much!

8. emplousos participated in a split I organized and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
      Not only the communication was great and she was kind to talk to, but she was also very prompt with payments which made my job so much easier. I am so pleased with my transaction with her that I would be more than happy to have her in my future splits and deal with her again.
      Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!!

9. I bought Soom Aphan head from Emplousos. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much for pretty boy <3
      Highly recommended )

10. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Iplehouse Benny to her. We agreed on a 3 months layaway and she finished it earlier than expected. Communication on her part was always fast and polite. Everything went great in this transaction and I highly recommend emplousos as a buyer!!

Thank you!

11. I´ve bought soom human lower legs from Emplousos. She shipped them very fast, the contact was perfect and friendly.
      Thanks again!

12. Positive! emplousos contacted me about mt WTB thread and sold me a Soom Beyla tail. The communication was friendly and prompt, emplousos even returned $ to me after the shipping turned out to be a little bit more than quoted. Rarely if EVER do sellers send the extra money back! Amazing and honest seller!

13. Emplousos joined my LUTS group order! Everything went smoothly without any worry whatsoever. Thanks for being a part of my GO! <3

14. I've bought Soom Glot/Glati Horns from Emplousos. The communication was great, the shipping fast and the items all I wanted!
      This transaction was perfect!
      Thank you again!

15. Emplousos bought my JID Asa, did both payments right as she promised and was so pleasant to deal with! Great communication and I'd love to make business with her again! I totally recommend her as buyer! Thanks so much Erika! :aheartbea

16. I bought a soom black transparent bygg horn from emplousos and everything was great! Hope to deal with her again! ^o^

17. emplousos bought my soom grit horns and everything was just perfect! Hope to deal with her again! ^_^

18. Emplousos bought my tan Limhwa mono - she kept to the terms of the transaction and everything went smoothly. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thanks for giving the little guy a good home!

19. Emplousos bought from me a TTYA jeans. She paid very quickly, and she's been very friendly and polite.
      It has been a perfect transaction. 100% recommend!!! Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy them.

20. I bought a mohair wig from emplousos and the transaction went very smooth, she was always in contact and shipped it really quick.
      The item was as described and in very good conditon! Would buy from her again! thank you! A++